Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua Ko's him, he's the biggest puncher Wlad's ever been in with & will be too young and fresh for him. I do think Wlad will put up a good performance though.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
      Joshua Ko's him, he's the biggest puncher Wlad's ever been in with & will be too young and fresh for him. I do think Wlad will put up a good performance though.
      And wlad is 20 times technically better than anybody aj has faced
      How will aj ko wlad if he can't get past his jab and clinch technique

Comment

A fight between two enormous, stiff heavyweights with big punching power.

I think I'll say AJ. Where Klitschko is is a big ? given his performances against Fury and Jennings, his age, and the following extended layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          A fight between two enormous, stiff heavyweights with big punching power.

I think I'll say AJ. Where Klitschko is is a big ? given his performances against Fury and Jennings, his age, and the following extended layoff.
          Seems to be the general consensus

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            Pick one.........
            No thanks, unless you set up a "too close to call" option in the poll. I think this one is all about Wlad's mental state.

Comment

jab clinch
              jab right hand clinch
              jab clinch

how would joshua retaliate against this clinch avalanche about to fall upon him? that is the question.. does joshua have the conditioning to last a full 12 rounds? does joshua even have a chin? . . wlad should be able to jab him to death and win on points. that's my prediction for now. don't expect crazy exchanges, the clinch will be very strong in this fight.

Klinchko by UD... even though it'll be better for boxing as a whole if joshua wins, hes the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                jab clinch
                jab right hand clinch
                jab clinch

how would joshua retaliate against this clinch avalanche about to fall upon him? that is the question.. does joshua have the conditioning to last a full 12 rounds? does joshua even have a chin? . . wlad should be able to jab him to death and win on points. that's my prediction for now. don't expect crazy exchanges, the clinch will be very strong in this fight.

Klinchko by UD... even though it'll be better for boxing as a whole if joshua wins, hes the future.
                This is pretty much how I see it going down
                Green k

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  No thanks, unless you set up a "too close to call" option in the poll. I think this one is all about Wlad's mental state.
                  Cmon redd
                  You really think this is a pick em fight?
                  I'm not saying Josh can't win
                  I just don't see anything apart from his right hand that warrants a win for aj

Though I said the exact same thing about fury haha

Comment

Out of 15 votes so far 12 are for a Joshua win
                    Wtf guys
                    What's he done to make you think he can beat wlad

Comment

very hard one to predict, dont usually sit on the fence but will leave prediction till fight night cause i cant make my mind up. As the red foxx says, theres always a chance wladimir could **** himself and not engage, has shown he is mentally weak in the past. Hes also an old man now at 41 coming off a long lay off. But if that right hand lands on the button then joshuas in serious trouble. But then again theres so many question marks about AJ, who knows how he will handle it mentally, fighting someone of klitschkos calibre? Cause every one of his fights so far he will have known he was going to win, and pretty easy. Cant wait for this one, will try and get tickets

Comment

Working...
                      X