No announcement yet.

Official Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you fool of an OP

a such masterthread will be created soon enough and by a real poster too.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      lol you fool of an OP

I have already created this thread
      If you got a problem with it don't post in it
      And as for a real poster I keep telling you my name is Nick
      Nice to meet ya

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        very hard one to predict, dont usually sit on the fence but will leave prediction till fight night cause i cant make my mind up. As the red foxx says, theres always a chance wladimir could **** himself and not engage, has shown he is mentally weak in the past. Hes also an old man now at 41 coming off a long lay off. But if that right hand lands on the button then joshuas in serious trouble. But then again theres so many question marks about AJ, who knows how he will handle it mentally, fighting someone of klitschkos calibre? Cause every one of his fights so far he will have known he was going to win, and pretty easy. Cant wait for this one, will try and get tickets
        3days before my daughters bday
        I won't be going
        Will try make the weigh in

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          lol you fool of an OP

Calling me a fool yet claims dilian whyte fought well last night
          Ladies and gentleman I present the real fool...

Fxck you bag with a shlt

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            Cmon redd
            You really think this is a pick em fight?
            I'm not saying Josh can't win
            I just don't see anything apart from his right hand that warrants a win for aj

Though I said the exact same thing about fury haha
            That's what I'm talkin about, man. If Wlad put even half an effort into the Fury fight, he'd likely have taken it. I think the coddling they've done with AJ has left him green. He has built confidence, but no experience dealing with adversity. If Wlad has his head together, he's got it, because he's the more talented fighter.

Comment

they gotta do some real PED testing on Joshua. not the type that lets americans get away with it while going after Russians. the brits have given this guy a pass

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                That's what I'm talkin about, man. If Wlad put even half an effort into the Fury fight, he'd likely have taken it. I think the coddling they've done with AJ has left him green. He has built confidence, but no experience dealing with adversity. If Wlad has his head together, he's got it, because he's the more talented fighter.
                he's more talented based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
                  Based on what we've seen over 10 years of domination. Is that even a serious question?

I like AJ but, let's be honest, he's not doing anything particularly clever out there. Wlad has shown greater skill. AJ will get his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
                    I'm not even gonna take the bait
                    Nice try

Comment

I've got nothing against Joshua but wouldn't it be brilliant to watch him knocked clean out in front of a packed Wembley stadium full of people who don't even watch boxing, just to see the look on everyones face.

Comment

Working...
                      X