Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Gets Bruising Split Nod Over Dereck Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I hope they got paid, their promos and the fight, held the whole PPV together, whole thing so good, hats off to both, would have been a dud without them

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Awesome fight but what a fail for Showtime. They spend 1.5hrs showing Breazeale replay, Katie Taylor and puff pieces instead of this awesome brawl
      Showtime didn't show Whyte Chisora?! Hahahaha

Comment

This has been one of the better nights for chisora and Whyte as well. What a war! Both have a tendency to be lazy fighters but not tonight!! Fight of the year! It lacked technique but it has been the best heavyweight-war since Brewster vs. liakovitch! I had Chisora ahead and the decision is not right though.

Comment

What a great fight! Chisora could have won, excellent win for Whyte there should be a rematch!

Comment

Best HW fight since IDK, Rahman/Sanders? Hell maybe Bowe/Holyfield. This was absolutely awesome. There needs to be a rematch. Hell, they could make it the main event for a PPV for all I care, must see these 2 go at it again!!!

Comment

Everything I love about boxing happened in this fight. That's all I have to say. Not gonna argue with the decision but I though Chisora edged it, I just enjoyed the hell out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Best HW fight since IDK, Rahman/Sanders? Hell maybe Bowe/Holyfield. This was absolutely awesome. There needs to be a rematch. Hell, they could make it the main event for a PPV for all I care, must see these 2 go at it again!!!
                It WAS the main event, it pissed on everything.

Comment

Thought chisora did enough to get the win.

Comment

Brilliant fight. Credit to both guys. That was gruelling stuff.
                    I had a feeling it would be a dull affair..boy, was i wrong!

I thought Chisora did just enough to just nick it.

Comment

Had Del Boy winning 115-113, but it was a fantastic fight to watch, Chisora fought in bursts, mainly because he needed to, Whyte tried to pick him off, but when they went toe to toe, it was a test of pure heart, and boy do they have good chins, FOTY contender for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X