Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS BE HONEST: Andre coWARD will never be a cerified HOF or an ATG if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
    ......If he ducks an immediate rematch with Kovalev. ward seems to going the mayweather/ducking path. SAD.
    Let's be honest, we should all demand that the mods make this idiot change his moniker to Mr. Stupidity. It's just one ignorant post after another. How's that reporting me as an alt BS going anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      Let's be honest, we should all demand that the mods make this idiot change his moniker to Mr. Stupidity. It's just one ignorant post after another. How's that reporting me as an alt BS going anyway?
      . you just mad because WARD's gonna duck KOV like he did GGG

Comment

. you just mad because WARD's gonna duck KOV like he did GGG
        Mr. Stupidity, you do realize Ward already fought Kovalev? When presented a Ward fight, team g string insisted upon a weight (164) Ward couldn't possibly make and this killed any chance of the fight happening. This after accepting 168 for both Froch and Chavez jr. Clear duck by team g string. How's that reporting me as an alt going?

Comment

Mr. Stupidity, you do realize Ward already fought Kovalev? When presented a Ward fight, team g string insisted upon a weight (164) Ward couldn't possibly make and this killed any chance of the fight happening. This after accepting 168 for both Froch and Chavez jr. Clear duck by team g string. How's that reporting me as an alt going?
          AHHH you didnt read the rematch part i guess.

Comment

Ward is a heck of a boxer, I was a big fan, but he's just too boring for me, I will not be wasting anymore time watching any of his fights.

Comment

AHHH you didnt read the rematch part i guess.
              Mr. Stupidity even an idiot like you knows that a rematch isn't going to be signed three weeks after the fight happened. At least I don't think you're that dumb but you might be. How's that reporting me as an alt going?

Comment

Mr. Stupidity even an idiot like you knows that a rematch isn't going to be signed three weeks after the fight happened. At least I don't think you're that dumb but you might be. How's that reporting me as an alt going?
                You better hope so.
                If ward ducks this fight i expect ALL boxing fans Wards/KOVS/GGG to condemn such action too

Comment

You better hope so.
                  If ward ducks this fight i expect ALL boxing fans Wards/KOVS/GGG to condemn such action too
                  Mr. Stupidity, fans didn't condemn g string for ducking Ward. How's that reporting me to the mods as an alt going?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Ward is a heck of a boxer, I was a big fan, but he's just too boring for me, I will not be wasting anymore time watching any of his fights.
                    Fair post.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      I'll ask again...who did Mayweather "duck"?
                      A prime pacquiao (08-09), a prime mosley, a prime cotto?

Comment

Working...
                      X