No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Edges Andy Ruiz To Capture WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
    Parker cant hide his whole career in New Zealand.If he wants to become a real World Champ then he has to fight in the US or in the UK.
    The day Parker "fights" like this outside of NZ is the day he loses the title.

Comment

Originally posted by SMASHEMBRO View Post
      Awesome. Watch out Joshua and wilder here comes a real champion. A guy that can actually take a punch and give it!!
      Kevin Barry's done a extraordinary job on this young man in the past couple of years!
      Poor guy. Parker gets flattened in 6 rounds max by both of these guys. They're probably rubbing their hands right now. Clueless.

Comment

Wheather Parker won or lost (didnt see the fight ) if there was any doubts why Team Parker didn't go the Joshua route it should be obvious now to those who for whatever reason labled Parker the AJ destroyer , i said that fight wouldve lasted maybe 6 rnds ,im not even sure now based on a close fight here.

As others have stated ,Parker needs i think a new look ,changing trainers is risky but the decision making and slight improvements just seem like its off? I will also stick with my pick of Izu emerging the better of the two ,i know a few posters here mocking me there too.

All in all i hope Parker does improve bc also as stated many times on here ,Haye would defeat Parker now ,i see no evidence that shows Parker better at any point . It will be interesting who they line him up next with ,i wouldnot recommend Haye ,forget Wlad or Joshua he needs another 2 years to even refine his abilities to just be considered he he has a slight chance.

I think hes a good ambassador of the sport but i would would personally put him back on my ranking at 8 now based off this fight.

Comment

Frustrating watch as a fan, Parker was not getting the right advice in the corner, and Ruiz seemed to take half the fight off... Ruiz was very effective when he let his hands go but just didn't do it enough... Parker on this performance you would certainly fancy AJ although he has to get through Fury first and that isn't a gimme.... I think he came in too confident of the win, he thought we would beat Ruiz comfortably but that is not only his fault but the corners as well... good learning fight though ..I had Parker by 2

Comment

Parker did not win, that was at least a draw.

Comment

Ruiz is a joke he did just enough to lose he is a lazy fat guy and looking for a rematch chump

Comment

Wilder vs. Parker next year.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  Ruiz is a joke he did just enough to lose he is a lazy fat guy and looking for a rematch chump
                  Hahahaha you are a joke, he is fat but has better boxing skills and speed than thisn kiwi of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Hahahaha you are a joke, he is fat but has better boxing skills and speed than thisn kiwi of ****.
                    I agree. Parker disappointed me.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                      I had Ruiz edging it but he should have sold out more.
                      People on here is pretty stupid.

This fight was a present to Parker. He only survive all the fight.

At least was a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X