No announcement yet.

is GGG's height really 5'10 1/2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is GGG's height really 5'10 1/2?

Monroe Listed at 5'11 yet looks like an inch Shorter than the 5'10 1/2 GGG.

And here again Danny Jacobs 6'1 yet looks like only half an inch taller than him. And GGG is slightly bending!

And here. Martin Murray a 6'0 1/2 Middle weight, yet looks just as tall as the 5'10 1/2 GGG.

I don't think GGG is 5'10 1/2 now. It probably from the photos or he is just slightly taller than he makes out to be in the stats.

Maybe the other guys are listed higher?

Comment

In Boxing, subtract 1-2 inches from everyone's height. That's their real height.

Comment

When he's stood up straight i think he's around 6 foot, he has an habit of hunching his back like quasimodo to make himself appear shorter though.

Comment

I'd never thought about it before but it looks like you have a good point.

Comment

Him and Kell were about the same height,so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that those guys may exaggerate their height.

Comment

5'9 1/2"

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Gennad...kin-49681.html

That's over 5'10" in basketball shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                5'9 1/2"

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Gennad...kin-49681.html

That's over 5'10" in basketball shoes.
                We probably exaggerate heights or we under estimate them. If GGG is really 5'9 then Andre Ward only be 5'11 because he looks to be only 2 inches taller than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  We probably exaggerate heights or we under estimate them. If GGG is really 5'9 then Andre Ward only be 5'11 because he looks to be only 2 inches taller than him.
                  Ward and Kovalev are both 5'11" to 5'11.25". Donald Trump is barely 6'0.5" nowadays, And he was taller than Kovalev. I believe Trump was a legit 6'2" when he was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Ward and Kovalev are both 5'11" to 5'11.25". Donald Trump is barely 6'0.5" nowadays, And he was taller than Kovalev. I believe Trump was a legit 6'2" when he was younger.

Comment

Working...
                    X