Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Shannon Briggs go after tomorrow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will Shannon Briggs go after tomorrow?

He's in town for the Joshua/Molina fight. You know Klitschko and Haye will be in attendance! Among many others! You already know we're gonna get some new Shannon Briggs altercation videos this weekend. I'll be keeping an eye out haha!

I don't think anything will ever be more epic than this though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLOnVBx_yqc

He should go after the winner of Whyte/Chisora.

That could be on the Joshua/Klitschko undercard. So he'd get paid pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      He should go after the winner of Whyte/Chisora.

That could be on the Joshua/Klitschko undercard. So he'd get paid pretty well.
      Just imagine the press conferences of a Chisora vs. Briggs fight haha!

Comment

well he's going after king kong himself. lets go champ!!!

Comment

I think hes gonna let Haye know what he thinks of him

Comment

Two fights i wish would get made quick are Pulev vs the winner of Povetkin / Stiverne , and Briggs vs Ortiz.

Of course, I'd like to see Joshua vs Wilder too.

I'd also like to see Mansour get a paycheck before he hangs em up, he deserves it. Maybe Mansour vs Stiverne for a good payday on an undercard.

Comment

He mentioned Ortiz twice yesterday. I think that's insane as Ortiz isn't a payday yet and fighting him will derail any payday by ruining the little streak he has going.
              Haye seems logical but "David Feathers" won't do it.
              Joshua shouldn't because he's a World Champ and needs to start fighting top comp.

If the Hughie thing doesn't work out, maybe Champ can work his way into Wilder's next tune-up. Not an appropriate fight but at least Deontay has a legit excuse, coming off serious injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by watchayouhead View Post
                Two fights i wish would get made quick are Pulev vs the winner of Povetkin / Stiverne , and Briggs vs Ortiz.

Of course, I'd like to see Joshua vs Wilder too.

I'd also like to see Mansour get a paycheck before he hangs em up, he deserves it. Maybe Mansour vs Stiverne for a good payday on an undercard.
                Mansour is tough sob he'd give Wilder and Joshua their toughest fights hence why they ain't happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  He mentioned Ortiz twice yesterday. I think that's insane as Ortiz isn't a payday yet and fighting him will derail any payday by ruining the little streak he has going.
                  Haye seems logical but "David Feathers" won't do it.
                  Joshua shouldn't because he's a World Champ and needs to start fighting top comp.

If the Hughie thing doesn't work out, maybe Champ can work his way into Wilder's next tune-up. Not an appropriate fight but at least Deontay has a legit excuse, coming off serious injuries.
                  I'd like to see Briggs Ortiz, the battle of the dopers. I'm sure Ortiz puts an end to all this horse shyt revolving around Briggs, his campaign is tiresome now. I guarantee Hearn won't allow Haye vs Joshua but Haye vs Ortiz after both have their Bellew and Briggs wins surely equals another ppv, summer showdown.

Comment

hopefully noone fights him and he becomes even more irrelevant. Find his lets go champ circus act so boring. Just grunts and shouts stupid ****, never understand how people think hes entertaining. Is an old fool, should grow up, ****ing embarrassing how he acts at his age.

Comment

Working...
                    X