No announcement yet.

Cotto vs. Kirkland, Rigo vs. Flores in Texas on 2/25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs. Kirkland, Rigo vs. Flores in Texas on 2/25

Boxrec is already listing those fights as being done for 2/25 at the Ford Center at the Star. If it's a go, I'm sure that we'll see Claressa Shields and Darmani Rock added to the card as well. It'd be very interesting to see if Shakur Stevenson ends up on the card also. Definitely looking forward to this one.

are they really gonna put this on PPV? did they learn anything with Kovalev-ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      are they really gonna put this on PPV? did they learn anything with Kovalev-ward?
      You're underestimating Rigo's selling power. He will fill up the Ford Center and add about 100k buys to the PPV. Add that to about 250k buys for Cotto and you have yourself a profit.

Comment

rigo is going to put the fans to sleep before the main event.zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

3 of Rigo's last 4 fights ended in T/KO.

WAR RIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WAIT WAIT WAIT... on the same card?!? I WILL NOT purchase the PPV if Rigo is on it. PERIOD. DO NOT DO THIS. WTFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              Do they have another choice? HBO isn't buying many fights these days. When the pot starts to shrink from poor attendance and everyone pulling streams, this is what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                Do they have another choice? HBO isn't buying many fights these days. When the pot starts to shrink from poor attendance and everyone pulling streams, this is what happens.
                And that's what happens when promoters and networks give us **** fights. Specially on PPV... such as this one. **** them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  3 of Rigo's last 4 fights ended in T/KO.

WAR RIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  does it count double if the audience was tko'd as well?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    And that's what happens when promoters and networks give us **** fights. Specially on PPV... such as this one. **** them.
                    I just look at this fight as Cotto being a man that never comes to back down vs. Kirkland who is undefeated under Wolfe. I'll give them a $50 spot to chill in the cheap seats for the card.

Comment

Working...
                    X