Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Man Standing II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to an unforeseen amount of PM's i've received begging me for the results of these two fights i've decided as current, reigning defending unified LMS champion of the world i shall be giving my picks in private to my business partner (i now have shares in the company) Tom Cruise.

We decided, as co owners, that it would be too risky putting my picks out in public like that....there would be carnage what with everyone editing and changing their picks to mirror the Result Givers.

Good luck, peasants....you'll need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Yep thats who im going with. Despite my sig ive thought Charlo was gonna win for quite a while, but been watching a lot of them both and have switched to J-Rock.

Parker vs Ruiz could be a mistake on reflection. Everyone is going to go for Parker. Lets hope there isnt an upset
      Thanks for the mention.

What happens if we go 1-1 on Dec 10th? Are we out? We need to go 2-0?

Parker vs Ruiz is a tough one. I'll go against the grain here and say Ruiz. And Charlo to beat J-Rock.

Ruiz
      Charlo

Comment

Parker
        Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Edited the OP:
          what do you mean?

lol soz i might be being slow but scamming what exactly?

Comment

People have actually edited or attempted to?

People need to stop being so fkin gay. This is meant to be fun. You do not get **** out of this. Nobody is gonna think any lesser or better of you if you win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              what do you mean?

lol soz i might be being slow but scamming what exactly?
              My thinking is when we get down to a few people someone might just wait to see who the other guys pick and follow the trend because they lack the cajones to ho out on a limb

Not so much of a problem at this stage because the pressure isnt on

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                People have actually edited or attempted to?

People need to stop being so fkin gay. This is meant to be fun. You do not get **** out of this. Nobody is gonna think any lesser or better of you if you win or lose.
                Nah not on this game. But ive seen it before ages ago people accusing others of editing picks and stuff. By quoting the post it just eliminates any possibility of controversy. Some sad ****s in the world

This **** is run better than actual boxing is

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Thanks for the mention.

What happens if we go 1-1 on Dec 10th? Are we out? We need to go 2-0?

Parker vs Ruiz is a tough one. I'll go against the grain here and say Ruiz. And Charlo to beat J-Rock.

Ruiz
                  Charlo
                  Yeah you need both picks correct to go through

Comment

Tom Cruise

Joseph Parker AND Jermall Charlo

Comment

my picks:

Parker and J-rock

Comment

Working...
                      X