Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez's Trainer: If Julio is Well Prepared - He Beats Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    GGG easily crushes them all. And Cotto doesn't even really belong at MW. Charlo says he's moving up to MW after J-Rock. I would probably move him to #2 or #3. Hell same for Lara if he moved up.

MW rankings and grade IMO

#1 GGG A+
    #2 Canelo A
    #3 Cotto B+
    #4 Jacobs B (Probably higher than Cotto but Cotto beat the man Sergio)

In no particular order because their all about the same...

Lemuix, Lee, Saunders C/C- all Liam Smith quality fighters.
    looks about right. I wont even count Canelo there because hes still a "154" fighter and so is cotto. But I still think Canelo beats everyone except maybe GGG. that's a whole different conversation though.
    Charlo and Lara def. need to move up and start making some more noise.

Comment

i don't think so, it would target practice for GGG imo. but chavez does look in great shape though

Comment

I read 3 words of this article and wanted to punch the monitor, no more Chavez articles for me..

Comment

I watched a GGG-Chavez Jr. sparring video of years ago, and honestly, Chavez was looking worse than a punching bag. I really don't see how he can ever beat GGG, even if he is 20+ pounds bigger on fight night. He is just too slow, clumsy and non-intelligent, compared to GGG. If Martinez gave him a total beating for 11 rounds, GGG can KO him in less than that.

Comment

hear hear. enough ready damn.

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            This **** is annoying. Stop talking about GGG when you don't fight at 160 and can barely make 168-170 lbs. Stop trying to use his name to stay relevant.

Comment

Remember when this ****** got KTFO by Fonfara then says he thought he won the fight lmao. I'm literally lol'ing typing this

Missed his own weight too? (could be thinking of a different fight)

Comment

This kid could've been something in the sport if his work ethic was as ambitious as his enablers...

Bombs away............

Comment

Oh and eating Fruit Loops in his pink underwear

Can't make this up.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                    hear hear. enough ready damn.
                    Hear, Hear?? What do u want me to hear?? Lmao enough ready damn?? What does that even mean?? Dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      This kid could've been something in the sport if his work ethic was as ambitious as his enablers...

Bombs away............

the way chavez falls to the canvas has me .thanks fonfara.

Comment

Working...
                      X