No announcement yet.

How has Ward gotten away with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    you sound like just another butt hurt casual....they teach you in the gym how to work in the clinch, work out of it, and when to use it.

come on bro...being exciting means just that...you are fun to watch....has nothing to do with greatness

Ward is "boring" because his fights aren't close and competitive, he isn't getting beat pillar to post like Gatti, the kov fight was fun to watch and close though...his first one to date
    The Kovalev fight was not fun to watch. You had one guy attempting to fight while the other was content with wrestling and occasionally landing a jab. I have never heard of a boxing gym teaching Ward's tactics, maybe him and the Diaz brothers spar at one of those places where they wear tap out shirts. It certainly would explain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

D*cks are the only thing you pull on.
      You're confusing me with your mother.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        The Kovalev fight was not fun to watch. You had one guy attempting to fight while the other was content with wrestling and occasionally landing a jab. I have never heard of a boxing gym teaching Ward's tactics, maybe him and the Diaz brothers spar at one of those places where they wear tap out shirts. It certainly would explain a lot.
        have you ever trained in boxing? if so you'd know you train how to deal with al situations in the ring

stop all the crybaby excuses. winners don't make excuses, they adapt.

Comment

Mu****as still crying?

Comment

Yeah, I'm serious you can say worse things about Tyson,Mayweather or Robinson. For the most part boxers are judged based on what they do in the ring. In the ring Alvarado>Ward.
            Alvarado did what in the ring exactly?

Comment

Gatti was beat by far worse. Ward did win the super six, but the only thinga that people remember about him as it relates to that tournament are that he refused to go on the road, and put on one of the dirtiest performances ever against Kessler. He robbed Kovalev,so I want even go there.
              really?? how did Ward rob Kovalev?? did he pull a gun on him in a dark alley?

Comment

I will not let these ggggirls make me dislike Kov

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  You're even more stupid...your idols aren't even from your race or country
                  Because I'm objective and you're not. My idols are from all races and all countries. Unlike your idols.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    really?? how did Ward rob Kovalev?? did he pull a gun on him in a dark alley?
                    Nope, my guess is Prince let the judges no that it would be in their best interest to score the fight for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      have you ever trained in boxing? if so you'd know you train how to deal with al situations in the ring

stop all the crybaby excuses. winners don't make excuses, they adapt.
                      Why would they prepare you for a wrestler in a boxing gym? This isn't MMA.

Comment

Working...
                      X