Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya-Pacquiao: 8 Year Anniversary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remeber it like it was yesterday; Oscar dominated the early rounds but Pac managed to turn it around only because he was in better shape. I think a rematch would have gone very differently if DLH was motivated.

Comment

If there is any fighter that would Magically bring his prime years back it would have to be Pacquiao man. Not this 400 punches per fight Pacquiao not this boxer-counter puncher Pacquiao that only now replies with counters. I want the Pacquiao that raped Oscar with his fish nets.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
        I remeber it like it was yesterday; Oscar dominated the early rounds but Pac managed to turn it around only because he was in better shape. I think a rematch would have gone very differently if DLH was motivated.
        oscar was way up on the cards when he had to retire because he was so drained. what a shame

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          oscar was way up on the cards when he had to retire because he was so drained. what a shame
          There's only so much you can achieve until you've done it all, that's what Oscar realized in between round and decided to go out on top.

Comment

I made a ****load on this fight and the Shane 1 fight. ODH fans were great because for the most part they DKSAB and were always willing to bet.

Comment

Wow at that undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
                Wait...what! I think you're talking about a different fight. I think DLH was given one round out of pity at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
                  Oscar was also 35 and coming down to a weight he hadn't been at in 7 1/2 years.

It's funny how people discredit Floyd's win over Oscar but credit Pacquaio
                  Funny thing is, Pac is older than Oscar was and people expect him to drop to 140 for Crawford, a weight he hasn't fought at in over 7 years.

Comment

I recall hard down arguing with my brother that Manny was about to give Oscar the worse ass whooping of his life, and long behold I was right.....This was around the time Oscar was getting his ass kicked, and in the process of ducking both Cotto/Margarito so even Oscar doubted his skillset then; on top of that on the 24/7 Oscar who always had unrivaled had speed looked slow as hell on the pads; I knew he was in for a brutal beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      If there is any fighter that would Magically bring his prime years back it would have to be Pacquiao man. Not this 400 punches per fight Pacquiao not this boxer-counter puncher Pacquiao that only now replies with counters. I want the Pacquiao that raped Oscar with his fish nets.
                      Manny had to be on something; dude missed like 900 punches vs clottley; manny aint that old for that type of drop off

Comment

Working...
                      X