• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston crowd chanting ******* lmao.

Comment

• King Leo's in the house.

Comment

• J-Rock did talk a lot of trash leading up to this, claiming Charlo was ducking and had to be forced to fight him.

It's understandable why Charlo might have been a little salty and emotional.

Comment

• Santa Cruz is the ugliest rooster I've ever seen

Comment

• Very impressive win for Charlo. Would love to see him test the waters at MW then fight canelo/ggg winner.

Comment

• Really looking forward to Garcia-Zlaticanin, loved Frampton-Stanta Cruz I but I think I am looking forward to that more

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                All roads lead to Canelo.
                haha not for charlo.he's never getting a shot at cinnabon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  J-Rock did talk a lot of trash leading up to this, claiming Charlo was ducking and had to be forced to fight him.

It's understandable why Charlo might have been a little salty and emotional.
                  Agreed. So long as he doesn't make a habit out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Charlo is all sorts of wrong for Canelo, he is so much longer and Canelo likes to box from the outside. I just can't see that working out well for Canelo.

Honestly if Canelo had a gun to his head and had to choose Golovkin or Charlo I think he picks Golovkin because that fights just suits him better stylistically even if Golovkin is viewed as the superior man between all three.
                    yeah, he's got the Tommy Hearns stature for 154. Canelo would have to bull-rush on inside to get past the long arms.

Comment

• I said earlier that Williams was having trouble with range. He was lunging in with his right hand and looked vulnerable. I guess Charlo thought so also LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X