No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter on Lampleys commentary.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Max Kellerman had the more disgraceful performance. I was surprised he was able to speak with Ward's balls in his mouth.

Lampley was consistent in his praise for Kovalev. Meanwhile, the way Kellerman was talking you would think Ward was way ahead in the fight. Then in the 10th round, realizing he'd made a buffoon of himself, said it was even going into the championship rounds.
    Max Kellerman had great eyes. Actually he spotted that right hand in the fifth on the spot when Lampley. And saying the fight was even after the 10th is right damn accurate.

Comment

What he missed was people were complaining more about Max deepthroating Ward. Max even admitted as much in the replay

Comment

Harold Lederman shouldn't be allowed on live TV ever again, I think Harold was actually drunk on that night.

Comment

The fight was never even, and by the end of 10, ward needs a knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            The butthurt still strong with these kids. Virgil didn't say anything that isn't untrue. It's funny how they come in here saying Virgil is whining yet when you look at Kovalev's Twitter is nothing but Andre Ward and whining but somehow they think 'it's funny'. Pathetic.

No wonder this ****ing idiot had the fight wide as hell. I mean, besides the fact that he is also a fanboy. And when he favors 1 style there's no way of him scoring any round for the other fighter either.
            Did you hear that LEDDERMAN was also out in the audience that night rather than ringside?? HBO has this elderly man calling the unofficial scorecard from several rows back. WTF kind of broadcast is that?

I'll defend hbo a little because they put on a polished show that's pleasant to watch, shilling aside. But, when they fail at the professional part their faults become really tiresome.

Comment

What a load of shit. Lampleys job is to yell and bark and make the fight sound exciting. Its not his job to see every single punch or to give 50-50 attention to both guys; if one guy is working more, Lampleys going to be be mentioning his work more. Fucking shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Came in to predict that a bunch of butthurt trolls would post hate about Virg without reading the article. Looks like they beat me to it.

Good read. Virgil is down to earth and no one can really argue with much of what he's saying there. Do you guys think it's good that Lampley made some REALLY off calls? Ok, lol.
                Yeah i knew we would have the same sad trolls in here. When if you actually read what he said he is 100% right

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                  Harold Lederman shouldn't be allowed on live TV ever again, I think Harold was actually drunk on that night.
                  I think he shows up to every other fight drunk. He has been horrible for the past few years

Comment

like him or not he has a point

Comment

Virgin Hunter creeps me the **** out.

Comment

Working...
                      X