Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Think Hopkins Did Better Than Ward Against Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar is back on the coke it seems.

Comment

I wonder why Boxingscene hasn't shared the video of Oscar high and drunk announcing he was divorced??? Its all over the internet. He also was hanging on two weird looking dudes lol. This guy needs help

Comment

keep talking oscar, keep up the hypocrisy.

Comment

Kovalev dominated Ward as thoroughly as he did Hopkins, and perhaps hurt him more.

Main difference was the judges were corrupt in the Ward fight and were honest in the Hopkins fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Kovalev dominated Ward as thoroughly as he did Hopkins, and perhaps hurt him more.

Main difference was the judges were corrupt in the Ward fight and were honest in the Hopkins fight.
            no.. whole different fight kova won 10 rounds to 2 against hopkins it was much easier and as you can see by my avi im not particularly found of ward..

Comment

Believe it or not

I think Hopkins does better against Ward than Kov did.

In fact Hopkins dare I say would beat...lol

For real doe

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Believe it or not

I think Hopkins does better against Ward than Kov did.

In fact Hopkins dare I say would beat...lol

For real doe
                Lou Cipher did not give you permission to speak about Bernard Hopkins. Lou Cipher did not give you permission to speak about Kovalev. Lou Cipher did not give you permission to speak at all. Don't let it happen again, skid mark. Lou Cipher will be watching you.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  I wonder why Boxingscene hasn't shared the video of Oscar high and drunk announcing he was divorced??? Its all over the internet. He also was hanging on two weird looking dudes lol. This guy needs help
                  His wife hasn't confirmed any of that. Usually TMZ gets a hold of the divorce documents and nothing out there yet

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Oscar is just bisexual or something like that. It has nothing to do with cocaine.

Comment

Bernard "The Executioner " Hopkins vs Roy Jones Jr needs to happen before The Executioner retires...I dont understand what is the hold up.....I remember in the second fight when Roy rabbir punched The Executioner and then at the end of the 6th rd security had to come in....this would be a great fight....make it happen....

Comment

Working...
                      X