Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Calls Ward 'Son of Judges,' Mocks Surprised Look In Tweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    No, that big red bar below your stats is all that matters. Nobody agrees with your idiotic opinions and nobody cares what you say.

Lmao dumb ****suckers on this site dont agree with me so that makes me wrong? You ****ing lowlife, who gives a **** what anybody here says? 90% of this place is trolls and people that dont know **** about boxing, who cares what anybody says?

Only an idiot mentions a dumb red bar in an argument, get a ****ing education.

Ward won, go plug up your ***** and deal with it instead of acting like a spoiled ****ing child

Comment

• Only the Ward sycophants would believe that the 'Son of Judges' won that outright robbery. Even Ward's crowd at the fight booed the decision. Ward will find some lame ass excuse to avoid the rematch. Wait and see.

Comment

• NyC8224 is a Ward troll. A sycophant of the highest order. Of course Kovalev won that robbery. Wards face was in complete shock when they awarded the decision to him. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaryMSchneider View Post
          Only the Ward sycophants would believe that the 'Son of Judges' won that outright robbery. Even Ward's crowd at the fight booed the decision. Ward will find some lame ass excuse to avoid the rematch. Wait and see.

Ward won !!..... I checked with Abel Sanchez.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
            Kovalev didn't look like a winner to me. No arms raised, head down and even went straight towards Ward after the final bell to say "Thanks".

Listen. It was a close fight. No one was robbed.
            Show me a fight were Kovalev is happy and throws is hands up winning by decision. I'll wait

Comment

• Its clear kovalev won.

Comment

• 7-5 kovalev, that's how i saw it so would've been a 3 point V for the krusher....was impressed with ward's recovering ability tho , i thought after the KD , it was just a matter of time before a stoppage but ward proved why he's p4p fighter....

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  Show me a fight were Kovalev is happy and throws is hands up winning by decision. I'll wait
                  Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                  Its clear kovalev won.
                  Originally posted by puga View Post
                  7-5 kovalev, that's how i saw it so would've been a 3 point V for the krusher....was impressed with ward's recovering ability tho , i thought after the KD , it was just a matter of time before a stoppage but ward proved why he's p4p fighter....

you guys outnumber me 3-to-1..... so, you must be right

but, wait.....

what is all that shht Dre is holding up ?

Comment

Working...
                  X