No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ed Brown, 25, Passes Away Sunday Following Fatal Gunshot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    **** man idk if that woulda been good. You get shot in the head more often than not its a drastically life changing event. Honestly I believe once you get as f#cked up as he was or like Magomed was after his fight with Mike Perez I think its better if you die. I suspect most physical &/or competitive dudes would rather die than just live with a 9 year old mentality or some **** like that & be a burden to their loved ones.

RIP to this young promising boxer regardless. Its always f#cked up when a young guy on the way up turns into a what if cautionary tale.
    I have a friend thats been shot in the head and was in a coma, his left side is basically paralyzed but he lives a pretty normal life. But every case is different so I see your point.

Comment

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
      No disrespect to this young man. This is a tragedy, but considering he was already involved in two other shooting incidents, he was likely up to no good.
      He must have had ties to gangs or something. A professional boxer, he could have been a high up member in a gang.

Just speculation but there are bad parts in Chicago. Black on Black crime there is overwhelming. They call it Chiraq. The list of talented Rappers killed and rappers convicted for murder is Long. Time to make a change

Look at this culture they have a 15 year old boy acting this way. Gangsta rap music is influencing and brain washing the youth.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I have a friend thats been shot in the head and was in a coma, his left side is basically paralyzed but he lives a pretty normal life. But every case is different so I see your point.
        yup its all the luck of the draw. "he got hit like I got hit but he aint fucking breathing"

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          It is sad but we cant jump to conclusion.

Who knows what Brown did previously.
          Obviously was in with the wrong crowd it happens to everyone its sad that he was trying to escape it but he just couldn't do it... no point saying what he could have done I just can't help but wonder why he remained in the US after the first shooting incident what a cowardly POS to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            R.I.P Ed Brown

Commentator said Brown was injured eight times in three different shootings, this would have been the fourth......

Man he had potential but he must have been hanging around with bad people

Comment

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
              No disrespect to this young man. This is a tragedy, but considering he was already involved in two other shooting incidents, he was likely up to no good.
              Actually it is disrespectful... especially considering he just passed. And especially since you have no clue what he was up to. You've shown absolutely no class.

Comment

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
                Gangsta rap music is influencing and brain washing the youth.
                This sounds silly. Hell more suburb living white kids listen to gangsta rap music & they aren't shooting up the Starbucks like cats are doing every weekend in Chicago or other places with big gang problems.

There is a level of poverty, lack of hope, lack of opportunities, lack of people giving a f#ck about them that leads to kids joining gangs & criminal **** becoming a focal point of their life that most people on this forum could never understand or grasp. Music isn't a problem or even part of the problem. Its much more deep & invasive than that.

Comment

Who the FUK could be soo COWARDLY too just to roll up and shoot someone for no reason while they wait in their ride??? Fukers probably didn't even take anything.

Comment

Just another young black male murdered in Chicago. More than likely, it was a young black male that killed him. Just another weekend on the south side. It doesn't feed in to the race baiting agenda the news pushes, so this will never be brought up. This article will be the only coverage ed brown will get. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                      yup its all the luck of the draw. "he got hit like I got hit but he aint fucking breathing"
                      '' Mama Dont Cry Bury Me A G. '' GOD rest the dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X