Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko weakened by LETS GO CHAMP? Seemed Briggs' mental mind games worked.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad Klitschko weakened by LETS GO CHAMP? Seemed Briggs' mental mind games worked.

Well, what do you all think?

I'm just a fan, nothing else. I was watching all of the Let's Go Champ videos that Briggs posted, and it appeared to me that Klitschko was very, very angry in some of them. There's no doubt in my mind that half his day was ruined at least, on several of those occasions, especially the boat incident. Klitschko's training and then going and doing these things and trying to relax and unwind and Briggs pops up and prevents it -

Either way I still think Fury would have defeated him, but mind games go a long way in weakening an opponent.

Don't even get me started on Haye. "Get a brainscan, than we'll see." Really? I am so glad I'm not a fan of his. That is just appalling to hear a champion say.
    Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 12-04-2016, 01:11 PM.

I'm not convinced they weren't contrived (he happened to find him at the lake??)
    But, they were fun.

Let's say they were authentic, I think they might cause Wlad to be more cautious (never underestimate a confident opponent) but I don't see it weakening him. The fact that he's seen his brother nearly kill Briggs has to give Wlad all the mental boost he needed.

As far as being angry or uncomfortable goes, some people just don't like public scenes. Just because he's a boxer doesn't mean he wants to be violent on the streets. I've had a lot of people confront me in shops over the years (or I confronted them) about one thing or another and I'm always insistent on taking it outside. I hate making a scene. I can only imagine how uncomfortable I'd be if someone did that to me while eating. There's a primal instinct for people to feel vulnerable when eating.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That didn't affect Wladimir.

Wlad was very likely distracted his girlfriend's postpartum depression.

And his age was a factor, plus perhaps the Fury's dirty head games on fight day, i.e. not sending anyone to inspect Wlad's wrappings, then demanding he do them again; and, whining like children about there being too much padding on the ring floor.

Comment

Working...
          X