Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Batters, Stops Samuel Peter in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulev looks amazing, he boxes Joshua's ears off

Comment

It would have been nice if Peter cared about his conditioning.

Then again, I can say that about his whole career.

Comment

The time for Peter to have retired is long past.

Comment

Waste of time to watch! Peter took his pay and quit after moving after Pulev for as long as he could stand! Pulev better not fight anyone who could actually fight he'll get battered! He stinks!
          He throws punches and backs out at the same time against a guy who looked to be in Slooooooow Mooootion......

Amazing how fans there can actually cheer what their watching, utter garbage fight! Sam looked like he ate the whole cow twice a week 271.8 and he shrunk 3 inches in height......

Why I waste my time on these non competitive guys baffles me at times. Pulev could have stopped him in the first round if he had any instincts at all. Total caution he did nothing to Peters to stop him, Peters stopped himself. JOKE!

Thank goodness I didn't pay for such a waste of time.
          Ray

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            wow that was depressing, what a disgraceful mismatch, samuel clearly didnt even train, looked like a fat old toad wildly throwing his arms in the air and lunging around.

smh. pulev turned down millions to fight AJ to fight the corpse of peter.

Someone on here actually said this would be FOTY and peter was 'in great shape' someone bump that thread
            Yeh sure he turned down 'millions' ! NSB !

Pulev was offered pennies, he's going to be mandated that's 'millions'. Yet you're getting emotional because he just had a homecoming he's wanted for years whilst he waits on that mandatory order being enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Waste of time to watch! Peter took his pay and quit after moving after Pulev for as long as he could stand! Pulev better not fight anyone who could actually fight he'll get battered! He stinks!
              He throws punches and backs out at the same time against a guy who looked to be in Slooooooow Mooootion......

Amazing how fans there can actually cheer what their watching, utter garbage fight! Sam looked like he ate the whole cow twice a week 271.8 and he shrunk 3 inches in height......

Why I waste my time on these non competitive guys baffles me at times. Pulev could have stopped him in the first round if he had any instincts at all. Total caution he did nothing to Peters to stop him, Peters stopped himself. JOKE!

Thank goodness I didn't pay for such a waste of time.
              Ray
              Coming from a so called boxing expert you don't rate his jab at the weight at all ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Pulev looks amazing, he boxes Joshua's ears off
                I do not think Joshua beats Pulev or Parker personally, both are superior skilled and have proven durability and conditioning.

Comment

It still took Pulev 4 rounds to remove that embarrassing buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                    Yeh sure he turned down 'millions' ! NSB !

Pulev was offered pennies, he's going to be mandated that's 'millions'. Yet you're getting emotional because he just had a homecoming he's wanted for years whilst he waits on that mandatory order being enforced.
                    Anyone that fights AJ is practically guanteed a purse upwards a a million dollars, its PPV and AJ is the most lucrative cashcow in all of boxing bar canelo, oh but pulev says he wanted more therefore it was pennies?
                    you are a clown son.

Justifying a mismatch against a shot fighter that hasnt weighed below 260 pounds in 10 fking years, hasnt fought anyone in years and you call me emotional for saying a mismatch is a mismatch?

you act how you look

******ed

Comment

Scam You All Pee-Turd

Comment

Working...
                      X