Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Baffled By McGregor's Move: He's Under Contract To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana White's head resembles a boiled penis.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
      Floyd has no losses. Who did he lose to stupid?
      Idiot. Floyd lost to Oscar, Jose Luis Lopez, Maidana and Pacquaio. What did you just start watching Boxing 6 moths ago? This isnt WWE, ass hole. You dont just get to decide who wins based on your sexual preference. Dont let me catch you in her again.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        What you talking about Raj? Are you drunk on mango chutney?

My suggestion would show floyd as the coward he is. It gives him the first round under boxing rules against a total novice. If the self proclaimed TBE can't get a novice boxer out of there in under 3 minutes then he deserves to get ragdolled in the 2nd round under mma rules.
        Point being; floyd is happy as HOF boxer to fight a novice under boxing rules...but he's too much of a coward to fight a HOF mma fighter under mma rules as a novice himself.
        Let's burst the bubble and call it like it is...Floyd the risk adverse, cherry picker would empty his bowels quicker than a dose of laxatives..He needs it all his own way..he's only a wee guy. Yes, he's minted but physically he's a keyring and mentally he's a midget!
        You low life watcing too many animes or thinking of boxing as a pokemon battle right? You can't even bring table something to debate. Low life cheap ass bum, 9 7 factory bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
          I can't believe I'm sharing the same forum with kinds of you, really for real, have you ever put on boxing gloves and did some sparring? Are you trolling or have same amount of knowlege as a nanny abt boxing.

Getting paid mate, nightmares about beating McGregor, probably stopping him and getting paid.
          In saw the boxing sparring McGregor has With Van Hardeen, sucks. No foot movement. I dont know how stupid u are to believe McGregor has chance to beat someone in boxing who is elite and has been boxing for more than 20 years of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Definitely not in a boxing match...but in a man to man confrontation, mcgregor could literally rape floyd if he felt like it. Of course there is the outside chance floyd catches him with something, but in all probably mcgregor would drag him to the ground and have his way with him.
            Everyone know that, but they are talking about a boxing match. So know their is no competiton, what next? McGregor vs Rey Mysterio?

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
              You low life watcing too many animes or thinking of boxing as a pokemon battle right? You can't even bring table something to debate. Low life cheap ass bum, 9 7 factory bug.
              Debate? you can't even communicate in the forums tongue (English)

Now if there's something you want to say, there's a fella named Masood 3 doors down from you...go and talk to his bumhole

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                In saw the boxing sparring McGregor has With Van Hardeen, sucks. No foot movement. I dont know how stupid u are to believe McGregor has chance to beat someone in boxing who is elite and has been boxing for more than 20 years of their life.
                So floyd beats him in 3 minutes or less?

Comment

So floyd beats him in 3 minutes or less?
                  Totaly school had him, if he chooses. I dont know what u see in McGregor. Only way McGregor can beat him is boxing in the Octagon with UFC gloves, but pure boxing match no way.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    Totaly school had him, if he chooses. I dont know what u see in McGregor. Only way McGregor can beat him is boxing in the Octagon with UFC gloves, but pure boxing match no way.
                    I would expect an elite boxer to get rid of Mcgregor in 3 minutes or less.
                    But let's make this an even fight.
                    First round advantage floyd second round advantage mcgregor.

For the record I could name plenty of boxers who would ko connor in 3 minutes or less.

It seems floyd fans aren't as confident. ..they don't want him going near mma rules and getting humiliated. ..but if he's half as good as he thinks he is then Connor shouldn't see the 2nd round
                    Fuk Liam smith would ko mcgregor in 1 round...too much for floyd though

Comment

Debate? you can't even communicate in the forums tongue (English)

Now if there's something you want to say, there's a fella named Masood 3 doors down from you...go and talk to his bumhole
                      ( Sorry for such a long post, you must have exceeded your daily reading capacity by now, you better read it tomarrow.)

WOhahah Having being learned it unnaturally, through texts and videos I bet my English lexicon is three times greater than yours and the way I speak is cool, I'm not trying to talk like you do. Ofc I'll speak with a different syntax (word order in a sentence).
                      So, my English is basically is better than yours and unique, but never out of grammar rules.
                      I can speak also German, a little bit Farsi and my own language Turkish, it doesn't bother me if I make a mistake every now and then, too many words.

Comment

Working...
                      X