Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor on Malignaggi: Who The F*** is That Guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor is such a badass. I dont even watch MMA but I watch all his fights.

Comment

I'll tell who Dat iz Connor... A feather fisted fighter that would box your fuggin' earz off.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor on Malignaggi: Who The F*** is That Guy?

On Thursday, former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi lashed out at UFC champion Conor McGregor, who created worldwide headlines on Wednesday when it was revealed that the MMA superstar had obtained a boxing license in the state of California. McGregor also made an unsuccessful attempt to obtain a license to box in Nevada.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Paulie does not deserve the payday after selling out, but that's the irony, his selling out is one of the reasons I'd love to see him fight Mcgregor. It would be a good context-gauge to see where Mcgregor stands in boxing's hierarchy, and I'd be really curious just to see what happens. The intrigue is there. My opinion is boxing skills or not, Mcgregor's length, power, and speed would KO Malignaggi. But I would love to see if I'm right or not.

And if he did KO Malignaggi, it would make the Mayweather fight a lot more credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            More often, interviewers are looking for the topic of the day so they're all asking boxers their opinions. I don't like those that do call outs to get attention, but I'm not actually seeing a lot of this with this Connor stuff. Reporters are asking because these things are getting clicks. Look at all these Connor threads on NSB alone.
            I think paulie took it a little further than simply answering a question.

Comment

McGregor should take this fight. He has zero chance of getting KO'd. The ol "safe fight" to test the waters.

Comment

paulie vs mcgregor. it would do 500,000 worth of ppv's but would the ufc let it happen? i think not.

Comment

Honestly, I want to see this. Test out the waters as many are calling it.

Comment

Paulie talking ish, trying to win Jessica back.

Comment

In this interview McGregor says he has a previous Mayweather opponent in mind. Obviously it's gonna be Canelo, two Irish guys will sell huge.

Comment

Working...
                      X