Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor on Malignaggi: Who The F*** is That Guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Would love to see mcgregor vs one of your boys in a street fight.

Yeah try shoulder rolling a kick in the head or clinching a single leg
    Is that what they're training for? Street fights?
    If so, Connor doesn't seem to know how to execute a single leg take-down anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      Lol He is right. Outside of hardcore boxing fans nobody knows who the **** paulie is. And really among boxing fans paulie is only known because of the brutal ass beatings he's gotten and his mouth.
      LOL, Im a casual fan And I Know who Paulie is. He actually wasn't half bad back in The Day. Not much pop, but he was pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

WAR PAULIE!!
        Hahahaha I love it when anyone ****s on Pauline maligf@ggy

Comment

Little guys like McGregor are why the UFC went to weight classes. Back in the 90s, when the UFC resembled real fighting, we wouldn't have heard of him

Comment

I don't care if you hate Malignaggi but McGregor wouldn't beat him. Connor sucks at boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
              LOL, Im a casual fan And I Know who Paulie is. He actually wasn't half bad back in The Day. Not much pop, but he was pretty fast.
              If you are posting here you are no casual fan lol. I dare you go to a sports bar and ask all the people inside who malignaggi is and nobody will have a clue who the **** you talking about. Heck there are people who dont know mayweather or pac.

Comment

HAHAHAHAH that's the best way to PWN somebody...

They talking on your name, and you have NO IDEA who the hell they even are?

HAHAH... POOR LITTLE PAULIE!

Comment

Paulie with his flying fists of feathers would dance circles around McGregor winning a very easy decision- in a boxing match. In a MMA fight, McGregor would ko Paulie.

Say what you want about Paulie, but show me one other fighter with less God-given talent who had half the career Paulie did. Absolutely no power, and mediocre speed, yet he had a pretty darn good career.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                    Paulie with his flying fists of feathers would dance circles around McGregor winning a very easy decision- in a boxing match. In a MMA fight, McGregor would ko Paulie.

Say what you want about Paulie, but show me one other fighter with less God-given talent who had half the career Paulie did. Absolutely no power, and mediocre speed, yet he had a pretty darn good career.
                    Lil Paulie had very good speed; definitely not "mediocre."

Lol poor Paulie -nobody ever respects him hahah.

Comment

Paulie is such a floyd D1ck rider, always trying to save a hoe, Mcgregor will **** you up you feather fisted over rated commentator.

Comment

Working...
                      X