No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: On Golovkin vs Jacobs "Strong chance it will be on HBO PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    Well as Eastcoast just pointed out, he did 16,300 against ****ing Wade. That says a lot. And of course when you have nothing else to say, you go and talk about **** that's not even in discussion.
    The sensitive type, I knew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      The sensitive type, I knew it.
      Right. Irritation is more like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
        You make a valid point and for that reason i am trying to get myself into ufc. Boxing continually lets me down. The amount of ppv fights which have been foty in last 10yrs is VERY low (single digits).
        You know the reason they don't stack the undercard? Its a cost that comes off the revenue of promotor and/or boxer. Greed and capatilism. Viva Fidel!!
        UFC does a ppv show every month, their regular tv shows are often lead-ins for the ppv's. One big difference though for me is I watch the UFC at a bar (though there's going to be cut backs this coming year on that).

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          Right. Irritation is more like it.
          That'll happen during your menstrual cycle, it's ok I've got a woman I know how you're feeling.

Comment

That'll happen during your menstrual cycle, it's ok I've got a woman I know how you're feeling.
            Get back to me when you come up with something better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              UFC does a ppv show every month, their regular tv shows are often lead-ins for the ppv's. One big difference though for me is I watch the UFC at a bar (though there's going to be cut backs this coming year on that).
              Is there? I watch boxing at bars also (screw paid tv!), and sometimes ufc on the big events, once or twice a year.
              I've found they don't have the smaller fights (sometimes the bigger fights for us fans) of boxing, as it costs too much but ufc has a deal which allows more ufc fights on. That annoys me.
              UFC might be heading in same direction as boxing with it's new owners who want to maximise profits?
              Viva Fidel!!

Comment

• The "boxing is a business" band of brothers should be happy.

Two fighters are going to get paid!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  Especially if it gets Gonzalez-Cuadras II as a co-main, it'd probably be the best value American PPV card since Canelo-Cotto

All of a sudden people are ****ting on Jacobs like he's another Wade or Monroe. Who else gets criticised for facing their #1 contender?
                  The same people dissing Jacobs now, were the same ones who said Jacobs would be the best fight for GGG. You can't make this stuff up. Just goes to show that no matter who he fights at 160, they will be mad.

Comment

Wow I didn't realise Lemiuex had that big a following prepared to follow him, I knew he was ppv in Canada I guess that's why GGG and his handlers were so desperate to face him.

GGG could never do those numbers on his own against the usual fodder he faces not that Lemiuex isn't fodder the Canadians just back their men, they even call a sex offender Superman, stay classy Canada.
                    He sold out the Forum in LA vs Wade, 16,000+.
                    Any more excuses?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      it'll do better than kovalev vs COward!!!
                      uhhh no it wont

Comment

Working...
                      X