Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Allen: Luis Ortiz is an Old Man, I'm Smack Him Bang on The Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this poor guy gonna take a beating, it's a fight that is unwinnable for him. His team should have refused this. Feel bad for him. Ortiz gonna do work on him can only hope he ends matters quickly rather than a prolonged beating

Comment

Yes, he's too old but you sucks! Sorry Allen, you dont have a chance against Ortiz.

Comment

Allen has the skill to beat Ortiz, he just needs to let his hands go.

If Allen would have let his hands go against Whyte, he would have won in the 1st by KO.

Allen has 11 fights, and a chance to move into the top 5 with a win, and its an 8 rounder. Biiiig opportunity!!!

Comment

If Allen lives to see the sunrise on December 11th, it will be a victory for him

Comment

Yeah, good luck with that.

Comment

That "old man" is going to beat the absolute sh it out your young ass. Keep sleeping on old guys and watch what happens

Comment

This is a horrible mis-match but I guess Ortiz wanted back in the ring as soon as possible after that horrible fight against Malik Scott. Probably dfficult to get a quality opponent on short notice but at least Ortiz gets to finish the year with a nice KO victory.

Comment

Are USA fans picking allen? Are you delusional. Watch him fight whyte. Dude has zero D sloppy arm punch aggression he will walk into power punches and get carved up by the fifth. UK fans maybe biased but use your eyes

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Why would you put a guy with a measly 10 pro fights, zero amateur experience that is battling depression in with a monster like Ortiz? Should Allen even be fighting? I know its HW boxing and anything can happen but ****ing hell how does this even get sanctioned?

Terrible fight my only hope is this kid doesn't get seriously hurt
                    Can't fault Allen he has balls but his team really do not have his best interests at heart.
                    I concur. Another question is how has Bellew vs Haye been sanctioned.

Money talks, bullshyt walks. I'm still convinced the UKAD knew of Fury's failed doping test before a hugely lucrative PPV fight for Sky against Klitschko, the same sky sports Hearn works for who is the one putting all these fights on.

The UKAD are paid off, as are the bbboc to sign these mismatches off.

Comment

Working...
                    X