• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh look its stankchez

Comment

• commey starting to clinch and slow down

Comment

• Amazing display of fitness and toughness from both fighters

I haven't been scoring but my impression is that Shafikov is ahead going into the 12th

Comment

• The Russians work rate is still going strong Commi lost the last round...like I said going to have to re-score this.

Comment

• dicky pushing alot of his shots now

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              The Russians work rate is still going strong Commi lost the last round...like I said going to have to re-score this.
              He's a relentless lil fucker ain't he? There's still some work coming back from Commey but I think Shafikovs workrate has been plenty enough to take this.

Comment

• This is for another ibf shot right? Easter beats them both imo

Comment

• well there was 1 1/2 rounds lost due to stream breaking down, but overall I had the impression that shafikov won the fight.

Comment

• 7-4 Commey from the 11 rounds I watched, not sure what happened in the 1 round the broadcast was down. Great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      He's a relentless lil fucker ain't he? There's still some work coming back from Commey but I think Shafikovs workrate has been plenty enough to take this.
                      Great fight! We lost the feed around the seventh but Shafikov looked like he finished stronger...could be close.

Comment

Working...
                      X