Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Rigo beat Donaire Arum called him boring, when Loma beat Walters he's Matrix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Rigo beat Donaire Arum called him boring, when Loma beat Walters he's Matrix

Nonito Donaire vs Guillermo Rigondeaux 1.1 million viewers - master class performance against pfp # 5 fighter = BORING

Loma vs Walters - master performance against a quitter 760 k viewers = MATRIX

Tell me about it

Funny thing rigos fight was 100x more entertaining

Comment

Last time Rigo fought on HBO I believe under the ggg Lemeuix card he threw 5 punches a round and produced the most boring fight of all time. Screw him.

Comment

Way to only compare two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Funny thing rigos fight was 100x more entertaining
          I mean Loma is beautiful to watch but he didn't snap Walter's head back once and Walters quit. Not Loma's fault but at the end, it is what it is, a boring fight with low percentage viewers against a quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
            Way to only compare two fights.
            You can't really argue my point, right?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              I mean Loma is beautiful to watch but he didn't snap Walter's head back once and Walters quit. Not Loma's fault but at the end, it is what it is, a boring fight with low percentage viewers against a quitter.
              i think they call that selling out, never once was walters hurt or in big trouble

Comment

loma and rigo fight nothing alike. although i havent seen the donaire fight so i can't compare those directly.

Comment

broke donaire's face, and got called boring.

Comment

walters robbed lomochenko of that great highlight reel. Rigo was as good as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                    X