No announcement yet.

Money Mayweather Defined The Sweet Science

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Mayweather Defined The Sweet Science

which is "hit not get hit"...set compubox all time record for plus/minus hits...can loma surpass his compubox record?...we'll see...but i don't think he will...

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
    which is "hit not get hit"...set compubox all time record for plus/minus hits...can loma surpass his compubox record?...we'll see...but i don't think he will...

Hmmm...I think that distinction goes to Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
      What does compubox say?...

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
        remember it's "hit not get hit"...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
          What does compubox say?...
          Compubox says nothing before 1985... because it didn't exist.

Also +- it means nothing, Chris Arreola had a rating of +25 even after being demolished by Vitali. Higher than Pernell Whittaker, Hopkins, Calzaghe, Jones Jr, Lomachenko. At one point even after Marquez KO'd Diaz he had a +- of 23.

Comment

Why are ya'll so upset with Loma?? its a new generation and new fighters will emerge...enjoy the sport

Comment

Of course he can and he will. GGG, who you hate so much, is also very near the top of the hit and not get hit computer scores. Loma has only had 8 pro fights and look at him go. Who can beat him at 130 pounds? Nobody fighting today for sure. He is getting used to the pros and improving a lot with each fight.He'd slaughter Salido in a rematch in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Of course he can and he will. GGG, who you hate so much, is also very near the top of the hit and not get hit computer scores. Loma has only had 8 pro fights and look at him go. Who can beat him at 130 pounds? Nobody fighting today for sure. He is getting used to the pros and improving a lot with each fight.He'd slaughter Salido in a rematch in my opinion.

Comment

Did you seriously just say Floyd ****ing Mayweather, who was active in the late 90s and 2000s, defined the sweet science?

Comment

I've been re-watching a lot of his fights and training vids this week. Totally forgot how much pop he had in his punches. We tend to remember him as entirely defensive with light hands but the dude could get aggressive and pack a decent punch.
                    I was never big into Mayweather because of the attitude but I've got huge respect for his talents.

Comment

Working...
                    X