Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Blasts David Haye Over Behind The Scenes Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Blasts David Haye Over Behind The Scenes Play

Things got very tense on Wednesday, during the London press conference to officially announce the fight between British rivals David Haye and Tony Bellew - which is scheduled for March 4th at the O2 Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haye exposed Hearn as a boner shiner and humiliated him. He can say what he wants now, but Haye chumped him off, gave Bellew a little taste of whats coming in March, and IS in control of the entire event because he's the only one anyone cares about and Bellew has zero chance to win.

Comment

Haye has rattled his cage a little.

Comment

Haye hasn't fought anyone for years then finds himself in a payday fight with a guy who is no where near the 16st Haye weighed for his last mismatch.Can't get in to this con at all and given fast Eddie is again putting on a sh.it top of the bill as PPv ....not for me !

Comment

****y hearn better pipe down before his botoxed face gets glasses by the hayemaker

Comment

Everything hearn is saying might be true, but it doesn't matter because haye will destroy bellew. I like him but the fact is, he's out of his depth here. Haye wins inside 3 for me.

Comment

Said that yesterday, this fight does nothing to prepare or further his cause for a world title (nor did his first 2 "comeback fights", we'll call them). He's just after the money at this point. Apparently he saw Briggs as a risk to stop that gravy train. And now because of an active fighter on one side that is Bellew, and Haye not really fighting more than 2 rounds in the past 5 years, I think there's a legit shot that Tony could potentially outpoint him over 12 rounds if he doesn't get caught.

Comment

Eddie "Hitman" Hearn with the sniper shots from a distance!

Comment

What are the U.K. posters on here saying about this? So far everyone is saying mismatch. Is this a fight that is actually reaching the casuals out there? [ unlike the ppv fights being made in the U.S.] The build up in the ring a few weeks ago and the press conference the other day make it look more like a pro wrestling style promotion?

Comment

Was following until he said, "He has a real fight on his hands". Nothing about this is real. It's a payday between one guy who has agreed to be beaten up by the other guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X