No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua v Eric Molina The Gloves Are Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    I like Joshua but the hype about him is something else & I recon it comes with the territory as well(no disrespect but the UK guys hype the **** about their fighters).. If anything Molina is going to add more to the hype than just revealing the reality..
    I don't mind the hype actually. Boxing needs some stars badly, and if Joshua can build his US profile by beating up Molina on Showtime, so be it. Sure, it is contrived and AJ seems a little over-manufactured and scripted since signing with Hearn, but that's bidness. Hard to argue with the results thus far..

Comment

I like Joshua but the hype about him is something else & I recon it comes with the territory as well(no disrespect but the UK guys hype the **** about their fighters).. If anything Molina is going to add more to the hype than just revealing the reality..
      It's fairly simple. He's a gold medalist, a heavyweight, and knocks everyone the fuk out. Add to that that he has been properly promoted and moved along accordingly (no 30 fights of bums). He's already champ.

Plus the hype is good for the sport. If Molina wins then what? All it does is bring the sport back because Molina is weak himself. It just removes another great potential event e.g. Haye-Joshua, Joshua-Wilder etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I'm serious, there the same size, Washington can take a shot and has more skill no reason for me to believe that Joshua would make easy work out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          I'm serious, there the same size, Washington can take a shot and has more skill no reason for me to believe that Joshua would make easy work out of him
          Don't get me wrong i think AJ is massively overrated, but you are having a laugh if you think washington is more skillful...he is absolute garbage, and that is not being harsh.

Comment

Agree 100%

Comment

cant deal with watching 20 minutes of joshua saying how humble he is and spouting endless cliches

Comment

I would pick Washington over Joshua
                LOL Joshua is overhyped, but Washington is garbage

Comment

watched one minute and got so bored, i swear AJ has no charisma at all

bring back tyson fury the real heavyweight champion lol

Comment

I would pick Washington over Joshua
                    You & your Washington fixation
                    You do realize his first name is Gerald & not George right?

Comment

Translation:

"I am going to fucking demolish Eric. You know this, I know this, even Eric himself knows this. He is very grateful to be getting this money from Eddie Hearn, and I am very grateful for an opponent who will be running face-first into my punches all night."

Comment

Working...
                      X