Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Jr.: I'll Make Sure This Is Bernard Hopkins' Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Jr.: I'll Make Sure This Is Bernard Hopkins' Last Fight

Joe Smith Jr. respects Bernard Hopkins and everything the former middleweight and light heavyweight champion has accomplished during his Hall-of-Fame career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith is not even a bee fighter aspiring type fighter that gets a spot on the show one lucky fight from one lucky punch nothing more... Hopkins just think she's just so it and I think of him vs Robinson or Monzon, Spinks, or Bob Foster ...God they would have both knocked his butt out...

Comment

Smith KO'd Fonfara in the first round. Was it a fluke? Probably, but there is still that small chance it wasn't. Obviously he will be compared to Kovalev's performance. There's some intrigue there. Hopkins has to be the favorite. This kid has no shot if he can't get Bhop out of there or drop him like Kov did. I got Hopkins by UD but we will see.

Comment

Don't hit him with that thing, Joe!

Comment

war popkins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            Popkins!!!
            LOL awesome

Comment

Smith is a morron he said he will make sure this is hopkins last fight,last time i checked this is bernards farewell fight his last one and he will retire

Comment

smith should say something provocative like he'd never lose to a black man.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  Smith is a morron he said he will make sure this is hopkins last fight,last time i checked this is bernards farewell fight his last one and he will retire
                  Seems to me that the "morron" is coming from the angle of, I will MAKE SURE it's his last fight. As in, I'm gonna beat the old man so bad he'll think he's auditioning for a job as a bucketman at Ol' Man Merrill's boxing gym for washups.

We know a boxers last fight by choice, is never actually his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    If Bernard catches Joe with something, I'm not putting it past him, but if he cleans Joe's clock real good. I bet a dollar to a donut we'll see BHop vs Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X