Mayweather Admits His Body Began to Break Down After the Gatti Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    "Mayweather Admits His Body Began to Break Down After the Gatti Fight"

... So: at that point he was only 28 years (and several months) of age!!! WTF?
    What part about the word " began " dont you understand , in the context of what he is saying is that after 20 yrs off boxing his hands and body started to break down , remember Floyd was a boxing prodigy from a young child .

And when you see this man prepare for fights his is one of the hardest workers to ever lace them up , this man tortured himself in the gym over his entire career , its not the fights that destroy your body its the daily wear and tear of training preparing for them .

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      "cheatin"

knew ******* had to make an appearance...what up bro.

Comment

He trained 8 hours a day. Plus juice makes you more injury prone in the ligaments and joints, so that probably wouldn't help his hands.

Comment

You got to read between the lines and know why Floyd says thing. With this statement its just him trying to get more props for his accomplishments. We all know his body wasnt breaking down. But if he can get some people to believe it then in there mind that makes him even greater.

Context.
          Last edited by boxinghead530; 11-30-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            originality and creativity arent 2 of your strong suits....

sucking him off is a figure of speech...you guys literally say some of the gayest stuff ever, not in other threads but brain goes full **** der der ****** when you see the name floyd mayweather

get some help bro
            Originality and creativity? For what, You? All you Flo mos are the same and are basic simpletons. So there is no reason to get original or creative with you guys. I just state the facts about yall and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Originality and creativity? For what, You? All you Flo mos are the same and are basic simpletons. So there is no reason to get original or creative with you guys. I just state the facts about yall and move on.

2% of your posts are facts 98% is riddled with butthurt, trolling, and positions or opinions NOT supported by facts

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                2% of your posts are facts 98% is riddled with butthurt, trolling, and positions or opinions NOT supported by facts

Tell me this then you self proclaimed know it all of boxing. What makes Floyd look better if he said this.

"Well when i moved up in weight and got to welterweight the fighters were to big and powerful for me to be the offensive machine i was at lower weights so i adapted a defensive minded position first and was more selective with my shots" or " After the gatti fight my body started to break down so therefore that made me use my IQ more in the ring".

You honestly think his body started to break down after the Gatti fight? Really?

Comment

finally the coward admits the ducking, cherry picking. Flow mos be crying

Comment

... some posters felt necessary to remind me all sorts of trivialities and truisms about the sport in general, and about the guy in special...

there's no need to... because it was only about my astonishment when hearing that he actually sensed that his body is beginning to fail him at that age...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Tell me this then you self proclaimed know it all of boxing. What makes Floyd look better if he said this.

"Well when i moved up in weight and got to welterweight the fighters were to big and powerful for me to be the offensive machine i was at lower weights so i adapted a defensive minded position first and was more selective with my shots" or " After the gatti fight my body started to break down so therefore that made me use my IQ more in the ring".

You honestly think his body started to break down after the Gatti fight? Really?
                      20 years in any sport brings wear and tear, especially one wear you are being hit...blunt force trauma along with dingd, injuries etc...i think its save to assume youve been a couch potato your entire life and never did any intense sports training or participation

it was a combination of both. Do you think the guyis impervious to damage, pain, wearing down....you think he is some kinda black highlander...lol....floyd mayweather of the clan mayweather lol...add in he was taking shots from bigger guys and how hard the man trains

you dont play boxing...most of the punishment comes from preparation

Comment

Working...
                      X