Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'll Be Faster Than Andy Ruiz, This is My Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'll Be Faster Than Andy Ruiz, This is My Time

The New Zealand heavyweight boxer Joseph Parker has taken issue with his trainer Kevin Barry ahead of his upcoming WBO world title fight in Auckland. Barry rates Parker's opponent American Andy Ruiz as the favourite for the December 10th fight and believes Ruiz has better hand speed than his charge.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can not wait to see Andy Ruiz Jr. I just watched the highlights of his fights. I have not watched him before so, hopefully he amazes me.

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
      I can not wait to see Andy Ruiz Jr. I just watched the highlights of his fights. I have not watched him before so, hopefully he amazes me.
      I can see why you'd like him if you're a fan of Chagaev.

It's an awesome fight, in any case.

Comment

I'll take Ruiz the destroyer for the upset. Parker is good on the attack but defensively not so hot. Should be a good one, though.

Comment

Yeah Andy Ruiz with his speed and pedigree is not like sparring a bunch of Afa Pie'eta Samoan bros

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
            Yeah Andy Ruiz with his speed and pedigree is not like sparring a bunch of Afa Pie'eta Samoan bros
            yeah because ruiz has fought some real decent guys

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              I'll take Ruiz the destroyer for the upset. Parker is good on the attack but defensively not so hot. Should be a good one, though.
              I tried to explain that, but Parker fans didn't agree. Parker backing up is slow motion, his footwork is not good.

Comment

Working...
              X