Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see any reason why anyone would hate on Lomachenko, tremendous skills, the closest to being complete out of all the young fighters out there, fought 3-4 very good fighters in his first 8 fights, champion in 2 weight divisions. The way he handled Gary Russell and Walters was a sight to behold.

I disgree however with the comparison to GGG, I think GGG gets way too much credit, this guy has been a pro for more than 10 years now, only has 1 current MW champion on his resume which is the B level Lemieux, fought 1 former MW titilist in Geale who was well past it and got KOed by Cotto, and 1 former 154 lbs titlist in Kassim Ouma, and his best opponent to date is Kell Brook who has 1 legit very close win on his resume against Shawn Porter at WW. Comparing Lomachenko's accomplishments and skillset to GGG's is ridiculous and I really hoped that GGG would take the route Lomachenko took when he first turned pro back in the day. GGG's career to me has been such a disappointment with all the skills and potential that he had.

Comment

Envy campaign, not hate ENVYYYYYYY

Comment

not too many haters. because he's a nice guy. If he was one of those d-bag Brits, it would be understandable

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          This post just shows that you are choosing what you want to see. Most posters were in awe of his utter dominance of Walters .... even so called members of the demographic. You are trying to perpetuate a racial war over Lomachenko where there isn't one, shocking but not surprising on your part.

No fighter is hater free, please stop this nonsense. There is no hate campaign against Lomachenko.
          not saying its down to race (although for a minority on this site i suspect it is), but there seems to be a lot of hate for these european fighters that are coming up. People seem to disapprove of them, think its cause they liked the good old days when the best boxers were just from america and mexico.

Comment

and everyone saying 'wtf am i on about' have you not been on the forum since saturday? Lost count of the amount of negative comments hes getting, people desperately trying to play him down as a fighter, bringing up salido constantly, blaming walters for not trying, saying it was a fix etc

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              and everyone saying 'wtf am i on about' have you not been on the forum since saturday? Lost count of the amount of negative comments hes getting, people desperately trying to play him down as a fighter, bringing up salido constantly, blaming walters for not trying, saying it was a fix etc
              No not really. Besides every fighter gets hate no matter what so suck it up. Hell you were even saying "where's Larry at" after Walters quit,mw hen Larry picked loma to win

You're always projecting and trying to start shlt that isn't there

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                not saying its down to race (although for a minority on this site i suspect it is), but there seems to be a lot of hate for these european fighters that are coming up. People seem to disapprove of them, think its cause they liked the good old days when the best boxers were just from america and mexico.
                On this forum i think it's more that people disapprove of some of their fans including you. Making threads calling people haters because they might not agree with your opinion.

Comment

Lol at these guys BEGGING for people to hate on Loma. I've never seen a fighter on here get so much universal respect. There's like 2 guys hating on him.
                  WTF is up with fans that have so little going on in their lives that they're begging for rivals, so that they can say "I told you so" when that fighter wins.

Loma is getting lots of love. Sorry that bothers you. Deal with it.

Comment

And the imaginary* hate campaign begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      From what I saw there has only been a handful of jackasses who are crying over his last win. Virtually everyone else was impressed and seems to think highly of him.
                      For these sorry ****s it's easier to generalize and play the victim role. Then they have the nerves to talk about others being "insecure."

Comment

Working...
                      X