Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so the lomachenko hate campaign begins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People by nature hate when any single fighter is extremely dominant. You look across any sport and you'll see the same thing: people hate Roger Federer, Serena Williams, Lebron James, Tom Brady, etc.

People feel that everything should be 50-50, so when one guy always wins they feel like something anti-competitive must be going on. It's a moronic point of view, but it's how the average person thinks.

The better Lomachenko gets, the more people are going to dislike him. It's just how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
      Lol, get off my d**k already.

"Whites are the real victims of racism!!!!" - Mass Shooter Bob

There's two white fighters I clown, Lomaputa and Borat, and your fragile white feelings can't handle it. And really it ain't even them that I don't like, it's their Mass Shooter type fans.
      Well first of all I'm not White

Second of all you're literally commenting in a discussion where I'm saying White fighters don't experience as much racism on this forum as BDS would like to believe

Third embrace the legend of NoMasChenko already, he is the best fighter in the world right now

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        its gone up another notch since last night.
        read my post above yours, bet you still wont respond

Comment

• Lots of fighters get hate. Loma looks really good and he has beaten several very good fighters near his weight.

Where he has become a bigger target is the fact that he's 10-1 and he has announcers claiming he's the most skilled fighter in boxing history. Let his career develop and then start comparing him to the best ever, guy is 10-1 people. He gets to 25-1, then we can start talking about his all time status, and only that soon because he's been fighting good guys from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            I don't think he hates on Canelo, I just think he's ******. He doesn't really understand boxing, if he did he wouldn't have been so dismissive of Canelo pre-fight or other things he has got completely wrong.

He has little ability to judge talent, probably because he hasn't been watching boxing that long. I don't think its actually hate.
            pretty much everyone in the real world thought canelo lost, so how did i get that wrong lol. I didnt think canelo performed well at all, especially considering most of the 'experts' seemed to think he'd win.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              read my post above yours, bet you still wont respond
              what post....

Comment

what post....
                i said the one above yours

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                Name one fighter that had any type of status that didn't get hate...

Who cares it happens to them all Loma isn't immune to it

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  i said the one above yours
                  so what it still doesnt change my point, its a certain section hating him. Ive got to be careful cause theres a few snitches in this thread now, say the wrong thing and i'll be banned again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You are and you've been doing this since people had legit criticisms of GGG's resume. Everytime Loma is criticized, you attribute it to racism or the criticizing poster being Non American, black or hispanic when that isn't the case.

Everytime you do it, I'm going to mention it. You and those sharing your agenda have fucked this site up enough.

When you see true racist/bigotry directed toward Loma you should report it if you are really serious about getting rid of the BS as you have posted you are.
                    i will leave the reporting to you mate, im not ratting anyone out, end of.

Comment

so what it still doesnt change my point, its a certain section hating him. Ive got to be careful cause theres a few snitches in this thread now, say the wrong thing and i'll be banned again.
                      so you cant name one fighter of status that didnt get hate? Lol youre just being a cry baby and saying people hate him cause hes white. There are like 2 guys who have been racist about it but other than that your accusations are ******ed

Comment

Working...
                      X