No announcement yet.

CompuClinch: Ward Vs. Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Bore off will you? you aient a boxing fan in my eyes, just a lil fanboy.

shoo now. let the big boys talk boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
      Kovalev's mistake was not taking a step or half step back when ward would try to clinch and pop him. Ward rushed in with his head down god knows how many times. All Kov had to do was take a half step back throw an uppercut, hook, or a 45 and catch that bear hugging troll.
      Not always easy to do that but you are right I'm sure in a rematch both men will work on what they gotta do to make their gameplan stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

Don't forget this dude:

He cries in every thread title with the name "Ward" in it.
        PBP, CompuCry officials see your request and we are officially recounting the stats for poster mlac.

We had him at 12,000 TPH but his tears shorted out our counter around 12:30 AM EST.

We appreciate fans like you and will get you a count ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Counted round by round via the proper tried and tested measure you need not worry about the legitimacy of the clinch stats.
          go count the clinches in a Vlad fight...since you are so offended by grabbing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            CompuCry Stats:

Freedom: 10,000 TPH (tears per hour)
            Red Cyclone: 9,999 TPH
            The Notorius One: 11,500 TPH

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              Im posting about boxing, and the technicalities of the fight.

You are a nerdling fanboy posting about 'crying' and 'saltyness'

what's the point of you? bore off to a 4chan/reddit forum with that nerdling internet lingo will ya?

cheers m8.

Comment

Kov had him in a headlock lol, you just gonna ignore that? My bad, I forget you Kov fan boys are blind. Even Kov's dirty tactics couldn't save him, held 50+ times.

Bow down to the light heavy messiah, SOG "The King Krusher" Ward

notice how SOG's crown resembles that of Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  you can literally count the clinches with him..this is real video footage yet you ignore it and make up some fantasy ****?? ok buddy enjoy
                  You mean doctored footage. I stopped watching that crappy quality bullsht when he edited the video to cut out the tackle the TS posted the gif of just to show the clinch Kovalev 'instigated'.

Comment

Nothing compared to the biggest Ward clinch record of all time against Kessler - 88 clinches!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Not always easy to do that but you are right I'm sure in a rematch both men will work on what they gotta do to make their gameplan stronger.
                      It was there all night. Kov could have done it but he let the clinch happen when that bear hugging troll would come in like a bull with his head down and just head lock him.

All he had to do was take a half step back and pop that fucker. If Kov would have hit him 2 or 3 times while that troll attempted that BS matador shit, he would have stopped trying to clinch real quick.

I just hope the rematch happens and Kov sets the record straight with a stoppage. People like Ward are absolutely terrible for the sport. The guy doesn't fight at all. This dude literally just tries to hit and hold and tries to make every fight into a stink fest.

Comment

Working...
                      X