Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some lesser known Boxing glove brands with great quality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some lesser known Boxing glove brands with great quality?

I'm tired of hearing about Reyes, Winning, and Grant. I'm sure there are some lesser known brands with great quality. For example: Sabas, Beaulieu (Billboxing), TopBoxer, Zaragoza.

Name some other ones.

Also, what are some brands where you can get great custom gloves?

Originally posted by CokeCider View Post
    I'm tired of hearing about Reyes, Winning, and Grant. I'm sure there are some lesser known brands with great quality. For example: Sabas, Beaulieu (Billboxing), TopBoxer, Zaragoza.

Name some other ones.

Also, what are some brands where you can get great custom gloves?
    TRAINING SECTION YOU PHOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleto Reyes if you can afford it and don't need ballons to protect your hands like a vagine.

Everlast, and Rival make quality last I checked, which is surprising to me because I think Rival was originally an mma brand.

Londsdale I hear is really quality stuff but I assume it's expensive.

Winning I hear is really quality stuff but I have heard that it is expensive.

Comment

I don't know of any hidden gems but I've found that the best has just as much to do with fitting your specific hand as it does the build quality/price. I've had several high-end pairs and one of them fit me far better than the others so I stick with that brand. You may have the opposite experience, depending on the size of your hands, if you have long, lean fingers vs sausages. Whenever possible, try them on first.

Comment

Rival seems to be making a lot of noise these days.

Comment

Twins are really good. i had a pair of 14oz used for sparring, bag and pad work for several years and they are still in perfect condition.

you can use a pair of those for anything and everything you need gloves for on a daily basis and they will last the better part of 10 years easily.

they are quality as well, give great protection without being too bulky. very comfortable, takes a few days to break them in though. at first they are quite uncomfortable actually, but after a few days use they will mold around your fists perfectly.

the company makes thai boxing gear, but a glove is a glove and it will get the job done.

one of the best purchases i ever made.

Comment

Fairtex, boon or Sandee, all Thai gloves, great quality and last for years, heaps cheaper than winning, cleto or grant

Comment

Rival is good right?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                Twins are really good. i had a pair of 14oz used for sparring, bag and pad work for several years and they are still in perfect condition.

you can use a pair of those for anything and everything you need gloves for on a daily basis and they will last the better part of 10 years easily.

they are quality as well, give great protection without being too bulky. very comfortable, takes a few days to break them in though. at first they are quite uncomfortable actually, but after a few days use they will mold around your fists perfectly.

the company makes thai boxing gear, but a glove is a glove and it will get the job done.

one of the best purchases i ever made.

Twins are very, very well made and last a long time. However...They are a Muay Thai glove, and differ from a traditional boxing glove in that the wrist is shorter and slimmer. This is a specific design for clinching only found in Muay Thai gloves. Boxing gloves usually have a longer wrist for more support and are also often padded more as well.

Comment

Working...
                X