Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo Why are "Fans" of the "Slick Bruva" Boxing Hating on a Slick Bruva Like Loma?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    You're free to leave.

White posters get shit thrown at them constantly here. Don't blame us for fighting back.
    Exactly!

They do what he accused "us" of doing all the time! He's already let his agenda slip before, making some comment about how Kovalev was hyped just because he's a "white dude with heavy hands".

Comment

What's up with all this White Victimhood crap that some people accuse other groups of having.. Look I like Floyd, Ward and Lara.... I also like GGG, Loma, and just recently Usyk..... It's about skills and Loma is Great.

Is he P4P #1? No. why? Not because of his skills but because of his opposition to date which will change with time. Some will hate... Some people don't like the fact that Ward won last week and call it a robbery... do I agree? No.. Do I care? no...
      Some people may not like Loma because he's white .... Do I care he's white? No .....is he talented with moves? Yes

All in all they're are hypocrites on both sides but outside of the Salido criticism(which I've defended him on) he gets love.

Comment

Working...
      X