Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Lomachenko is Pound For Pound Number One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please..........Lomachenko needs to get his weight up and have some marquee fights to be considered p4p. He's probably #3. Ward, GGG, Lomachenko, Kovalev....

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Which Gonzalez?
      The nicaraguan guy

Comment

he made an undefeated, prime, power puncher quit ..very impressive. .disagree with garcia but i respect it, this was a huge victory.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicG View Post
          The nicaraguan guy
          Give me his first name I want to check him out

Comment

Originally posted by Laypipe View Post
            I think Vargas beats Lomachumpko. He has trouble against pressure fighters with b@lls....
            Vargas is not in the same league. Can't see him doing anything but surviving at best.

Comment

I think Vargas beats Lomachumpko. He has trouble against pressure fighters with b@lls....
              I think you mean he has trouble with pressure fighters who hit him in the b@lls don't you ?

Comment

Mikey Garcia vs. Lomachengo would be an AWESOME fight!!!

Comment

Not Yet PFP

Lomachenko has to defeat in dominant fashion an elite fighter before he can be crowned the pound for pound fighter in the world. He's good, but he hasn't beaten anyone who can be considered elite. All elite fighters know the same tricks of the game, and that's why sometimes their fights seem boring to those who do not understand the science of boxing. It's easy to look espectacular against someone who only knows one way of fighting, who only knows one style. It's a totally different game when you have someone who can adapt and overcome your style. Let him fight the likes of Mikey Garcia and Terrence Crowford (if he can still make 135) and see how well he performs agaist these elite fighters. If he dominates them, then I would consider him to be the pound for pound best fighter in the world. Let's wait and see first, though.

Comment

Loma cannot be p4p number one when his conquerer Salido is actively fighting without avenging for his defeat...he has to revenge that lost as soon as possible.

Comment

I wanna see the fight but I think Lomachenko beats the **** outta him

Comment

Working...
                      X