Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

With the Hand speed and foot work of Pacquiao and the defense of Floyd Mayweather we could see an upper ranked ATG right here.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pac's too big for Loma unfortunately.

Comment

Pacquiao will demolish Loma at 140... At 130 Loma schools Pacman.

Don't forget Lomachenko moved up into 130 just year or 2 ago.

Comment

Pac beats Lomachenko at 140 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Pac beats Lomachenko at 140 lbs.
                    Lomachenko would outwork him. Trade with him on the inside but slip his counters and drop him. Manny's heart would be put to the test. His corner would have to really question what kind of punishment they are going to let Pac take.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Lomachenko would outwork him. Trade with him on the inside but slip his counters and drop him. Manny's heart would be put to the test. His corner would have to really question what kind of punishment they are going to let Pac take.
                      I'm not going to take anything away from Lomachencko...but I think he'd be out of his league at 140 with top opposition. All depends on which Manny shows up.

I look at his past opponents (Lomo's) vs Pac at 140 and you come away with a different perspective. But TBH...I had to give it some thought before I came to that conclusion and I could be wrong.

I think it's a great fight and a super money op for Lomachenko...it might very well come off.

Comment

Working...
                      X