Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skills wise does loma compete with whitaker,money and pep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    topic????I heard this mentioned on the hbo boxing tonight what do you think? Could he beat a prime may @130? I thought May was the nicest junior lightweight maybe ever...........
    I won't say he beats them and I hate MM's btw. But I would see him competing with any of them and possibly beating them.

Comment

Charley Burley?

Joe Gans?
      Last edited by Japanese Boxing; 11-27-2016, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Floyd was far from untouchable.

Lomachenko and Rigondeaux are better. We got Lomachenko young enough that he will be able to prove it.
        that's your preference...sfw mayweather is untouchable but it doesn't take away from the other guys legacy and greatness...let them build their own...floyd was getting exciting KO's at sfw against other champs and ranked contenders...Loma is doing the same in his own way so there is always room for debate...Rigo is just too damn small to compete with either FMJ or Loma...at least at 130...

Comment

resume is a different topic people are bringing up.. who knows? he might become GOAT or he might retire a year from now

as far as skills anyone who watches him fight can tell hes on another level

he throws punches similar to pacquaio but without the reckless impulsive style, makes people miss like mayweather but with constant lateral movement instead of jogging around/shelling up, has a higher level amateur background than both
          Last edited by ////; 11-27-2016, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Hector Camacho at 130 was a fking blur of blinding speed and combinations. He would be hell for both Lom and Floyd. After 130, the fast life caught up to him. See him at the 4:00 mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcgmhMaSy4g

Comment

Working...
            X