Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Very Firm in Backing Hard-Line War Against Drugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Very Firm in Backing Hard-Line War Against Drugs

The Philippines' drug problem is "beyond imagination", WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao said on Saturday in Tokyo, defending his hard-liner president's controversial anti-drug campaign.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Somebody should kidnap Pacquiao and force him to be the victim of surprise buttsecks and opiate addiction, would be fun to see the interview of the aftermath

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
      Somebody should kidnap Pacquiao and force him to be the victim of surprise buttsecks and opiate addiction, would be fun to see the interview of the aftermath
      Maybe a relative of yours should get kidnapped and get raped in a dark alley by a drug addict so that you will now what is like for innocent people to die because of those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Maybe a relative of yours should get kidnapped and get raped in a dark alley by a drug addict so that you will now what is like for innocent people to die because of those people.
        So you think people deserve to die bcuz they abuse substances?
        Sure addicts are unpredictable and often unstable but do they deserve to die just bcuz they have mental issues? Oh and my parents were junkies and my dad used to beat my mom up badly every now and then

Comment

Manny proved how much he hates drugs by whooping Floyds ass

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
            So you think people deserve to die bcuz they abuse substances?
            Sure addicts are unpredictable and often unstable but do they deserve to die just bcuz they have mental issues? Oh and my parents were junkies and my dad used to beat my mom up badly every now and then
            Manny used to be one of these ppl that abused drugs and has admitted it himself.... I can understand governments wanting to crack down with tough sentencing but to go out and just kill ppl is wrong not even giving these ppl the chance to turns around there lives just like he did, I love manny As a boxer but I lose respect for him nearly every time he opens his mouth... the guy was a junkie and managed to turn himself into a national hero he should be throwing his support behind rehabilitation, just might find a few more national treasures

Comment

Silly little bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                Manny used to be one of these ppl that abused drugs and has admitted it himself.... I can understand governments wanting to crack down with tough sentencing but to go out and just kill ppl is wrong not even giving these ppl the chance to turns around there lives just like he did, I love manny As a boxer but I lose respect for him nearly every time he opens his mouth... the guy was a junkie and managed to turn himself into a national hero he should be throwing his support behind rehabilitation, just might find a few more national treasures
                LOL, if you freaking pay attention in what the Philippine goverment is doing, they kept on advising and advertising to the users to surrender to themselves to the nearest police station and their drugs because they had a program that is for the rehabilitation of drug users! So muttering that the government is not giving them a chance is stupid BS that the media is giving and probably got you hooked in as well.

Druggies who got killed in shoot outs in the police operation are people who refused to turn in themselves so therefore the police closes in to arrest him but they fought back!

And unlike most druggies Pacquiao actually tried to turn his life around by going in to the boxing gym instead of living in the streets and do drugs! You guys knew nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                  Exactly, i agree 100%

In the case of my parents, they had the typical scenario of demoralized mom vs abusive father, my mom was so broken down mentally she used to think it was her fault the way my dad acted bcuz she was the one that introduced my dad to harder drugs, and at the time i was 7 years old so i was too young to do something about it but old enough to remember, so i went from foster home to foster home until years later she finally got her **** togheter and was strong enough to break free from addiction and the abuse and we restarted our life in the capital and since then shes never looked back and now she has a standard low profile working life and has a new husband and all that so she definetly turned her life around

Point of the story isnt my childhood its more that everything isnt what it seems and everything isnt black or white, people have their reasons for doing what they do, and for some1 to judge you for whatever youve been through is imo wrong
                  Did my parents deserve to die bcuz they was ****ty parents? if so my mom wouldve never been able to get back up on her feet and i wouldve probably just kept going in a downward spiral and be just another forgotten kid in the system

Comment

Drug addict takes firm stance against other drug addicts.

Comment

Working...
                    X