Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward Will Sign With Showtime & Rematch Cancelled By Katty Diva!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised

HBO clearly wanted Kov to win
    I wouldn't be surprised but Kellerman and Jones Jr. were giving Ward his props.

Comment

Ward has always rubbed me as a guy that's likes to be different. Otherwise why sign with Roc Nation? He'll stick with HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Ward has always rubbed me as a guy that's likes to be different. Otherwise why sign with Roc Nation? He'll stick with HBO.
        That's a good point...showtime got the fights and fighters doe...so if jay and al can burry the hatchet they might go over to showtime...hbo don't wanna promote ward like that...it's about ggg and canelo for them...they shitted on dre and moved him up to 175 because they didn't wanna press ggg to fight ward so they moved him up...outside of stevenson who else is there at 175...that people would want to watch ward fight against?...Beterbiev?...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Ward should not sign any network deal.
          This!!

Sort out the Kovalev rematch then after that he can do as he pleases with regards to network deals.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            This!!

Sort out the Kovalev rematch then after that he can do as he pleases with regards to network deals.
            Yup. Rematch Kov. Win and then go fight Stevenson and Bieterbiev. Lose and then trilogy and then see where you are at.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              I was actually just wondering if the 3 fight deal is automatically extended to a 4th fight.
              nah just the rematch clause...his 3 fight deal with hbo is over now after this past weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                Anyone have an idea on the ppv numbers?
                let's hope for more than 97k...

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                  lmfao you fools aint never done real business with statements like "they don't appreciate him" lmfao
                  what "real" business have you done?...

Comment

Ward moved up to light heavyweight way back in mid 2015 when he fought 168 pounder Smith at a catchweight of 172. Ward outgrew 168 long ago. The last time he weighed in at 168 was way back in 2013, three years ago. HBO didn't make Ward move up to 175. Ward himself said long ago he could no longer make 168 and was moving up. Get your facts straight. Right now you are a fountain of wrong information.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Ward should not sign any network deal.
                      ^This. He should go for the free agency. Especially after the HBO budget went to hell. Why would anyone but Golovkin trust HBO at this point?

Kovalev rematch needs to happen but I wouldn't be mad if Dre took 1 fight with Stevenson first to unify all titles. Then, rematch Kovalev in a super fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X