The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brynden Tully View Post
    He's sickening.

I wish they'd replace him with someone better.

He really is. I'm getting sick of him on Showtime too. He forgets there's 2 other guys commentating with him that would like to give their thoughts on what they're seeing too. LOL.

Comment

• Damn that was a big hit on the break, the ref didnt even want to warn him!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Not sure if I prefer the HBO or the Sky Sports broadcast
        I think Sky Sports has better commentary and analysis overall, though sometimes HBO is on point. IMO Sky Sports is more unbiased, HBO commentators have been blatantly biased towards HBO fighters in the past.

Comment

• Arias looking good. I was expecting this to be a even-ish fight where I was leaning Arif's way. And if they weren't so late putting up a line for this fight I'd have surely jumped at Arif at +200ish or whatever the line was.

Comment

• 4-0 Arias. Mago looks like he's slowing

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Arias looking good. I was expecting this to be a even-ish fight where I was leaning Arif's way. And if they weren't so late putting up a line for this fight I'd have surely jumped at Arif at +200ish or whatever the line was.
              It's a good thing I didn't see that line. I probably would have bet Arif at those odds but it's not looking like he'll win so far.

Comment

• Arias hitting while holding.

Did Andre Ward teach him that illegal tactic?

Comment

• Good replay on that, Arias punching on the break was unfair

Comment

• Boom a slow timber!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                      He really is. I'm getting sick of him on Showtime too. He forgets there's 2 other guys commentating with him that would like to give their thoughts on what they're seeing too. LOL.
                      Hes essentially a coked up guido

Comment

Working...
                      X