No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Because that's how you and your kind minds are programmed. What could make Americans cheer against another American especially against a Russian? I am sure the answer is racial, as you say, boy.

But victory was ours tonight!
    Mr and Mrs Andre Ward
    Is there a law that says I have to root for an American fighter vs a foreign fighter? Aren't you Jamaican, btw? Ward has no Jamaican in him as far as I know. The American won. I couldn't care less about race.

Victory was ours (America), not poor ass Jamaica.

Boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Is there a law that says I have to root for an American fighter vs a foreign fighter? Aren't you Jamaican, btw? Ward has no Jamaican in him as far as I know. The American won. I couldn't care less about race.

Victory was ours (America), not poor ass Jamaica.

Boy.
      Yeah. I figured you would behave like that. Hate and talk **** about the Black fighter but when he wins, you accept him as being similar to you.

"He is American. I am American. So his victory is mine!"
      You weren't say that before Ward won. I am glad you came around.
      Jamaicans have more in common with Americans than Russians.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        Lol my ancestors owned yours.

Hahahaha so weak they couldn't protect their women and kids and got packed on ships like sardines.

Hahaha how pathetic
        Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        Lol boy don't make me pack u back in a ship like sardines.

My ancestors used to own yours.

Now go do some dishes with your head nygger hahaba
        Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        Wow what a disgrace.

Typical reggin antics. They have to cheat to win..

Oh well, they used to be owned as property.
        If this guy doesn't get banned after this schiet bro

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          If this guy doesn't get banned after this schiet bro
          He is also a "white race preservationist."
          He is a Hitler sympathizer.

This isn't shocking.

Comment

He is also a "white race preservationist."
            He is a Hitler sympathizer.

This isn't shocking.
            It's one thing to participate in a discussion in which you deny the holocaust, it's another to target specific posters with racially motivated hatred.

The prior is offensive and misguided in my view, but people should be allowed to express those views even if they're unpopular. The latter is closer to harassment.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-18-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              It's one thing to participate in a discussion in which you deny the holocaust, it's another to target specific posters with racially motivated hatred.

The prior is offensive and misguided in my view, but people should be allowed to express those views even if they're unpopular. The latter is closer to harassment.
              He was banned for going crazy and saying racist **** the night GGG and Jacobs fought. He is against any immigrants coming into America but he said he was very happy with the Eastern European fighters. I guess he bought into the hype and it's now unraveling so he is lashing out to ease the pain.

Comment

• You don't know Chit about boxing....

Tony Weeks did an excellent job as the 3rd man in the ring last night. Ward's clean body shots to the mid section of Kovalev paid dividends. Ward's big right hand in 8th wobbled Kovalev, and the body attack was relentless...Tony Weeks was right on top of it. Thanks for looking out for the fighters health and safety..

Comment

Yeah. I figured you would behave like that. Hate and talk **** about the Black fighter but when he wins, you accept him as being similar to you.

"He is American. I am American. So his victory is mine!"
                  You weren't say that before Ward won. I am glad you came around.
                  Jamaicans have more in common with Americans than Russians.
                  Hate and race clouds your mind, seek help.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    In one instance here, Ward clearly hit Kovalev in the stomach and Kovalev looked at the referee for help. Kovalev was tired, beaten up, and looking for a way to quit. Period.
                    Kovalev should have been lucky that Weeks didn't give him a count in that sequence in the 8th round because Ward could have continued the body barrage until Kov went to the mat. In that video there was a point where Kov hit Ward's belt line and it did nothing.

Comment

• Ward's best moments in rematch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR6kHBR_4AY

Comment

Working...
                      X