No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow what a disgrace.

Typical reggin antics. They have to cheat to win..

Oh well, they used to be owned as property.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      FEATHERFISTED BUM Doeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA
      How can you be happy with this? He stopped the fight after Ward throwing multiple low blows.

That was completely corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Why did he stop it?

Just give him a count ffs
        why a count? he was getting punched in the dick for the entire round, do something about that

Comment

• last 3 shots looked right on the belt... Not stop worthy though... I would have loved to see Kovalev flat out on the floor...

Comment

• Mostly low blows and a pathetic stoppage lol. Ward can't win legitimately.

Comment

• Although I do think Kovalev deserved a count at least

Comment

• Look at all the cry babies, your great white hope QUIT, he got rocked by a right hand on the chin and from there on it was downhill l0l

Comment

• I don't think Kovalev is going to ever fight in USA again

Lame stoppage, but Kovalev fought like a moron. Take a knee dumbass. Get a point deducted by low blowing him back, don't just bend over and let him tee off.

Comment

• It's a fxcking shame that Kov/Stevenson is now dead. I'm not all that interested in Ward vs. Stevenson tbh.

Comment

• I gave first fight to Kov, but thought Ward figured things out and would win this one. I thought fight was super close, but Tony Weeks ****ed up. Terrible job.

Comment

Working...
                      X