73% of 60 boxing media people scored it for Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
    stop using logical fallacies

In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

he lost get over it
    I don't agree it's fallacious to use it in this context.

Comment

you mean the klansmedia? the donald turmp media?

Comment

Can someone inform me how many of these media people are qualified referees?

Comment

Good to see the debate on the scores......do you think Main Events will ask for 4 non US officials for the rematch??

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Didn't Ring Magazine also have a live scorecard (not included in this post) which had it 114-113 Ward?

Anyway I'm just enjoying Dougie spazz out. An actual quote from a recent post of his:

And this gem:

He's a clown. His scorecard is one of the worst out there.

Comment

YouTube channels like Boxingego/fighthype will side with Ward if there is any doubt.

Comment

Poor Freedom. Wasted his money to see Kovalev lose and get his ass whooped by Larry. Please don't be too harsh on Freedom, guys.

Comment

Forget the 73% that's a pretty big majority but it also includes amateur sites like boxing asylum n all that ****.

Look at the major and genuine publications, la times, the guardian, the telegraph, the ring and a few others. I think only one of them scored it for Ward although ALL of them were pro ward going into the fight.

That tells you something.

Comment

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
                    Good to see the debate on the scores......do you think Main Events will ask for 4 non US officials for the rematch??
                    I think the ref is getting the blame by association but he did a good job. He let Kovalev and ward work on the inside, even though ward was getting beat up lol

He also warned both guys for rabbit punches and holding and pushing. He warned Kovalev for grabbing ward's neck but also warned ward for ducking low.

He reffed well but he won't get the credit.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Forget the 73% that's a pretty big majority but it also includes amateur sites like boxing asylum n all that ****.

Look at the major and genuine publications, la times, the guardian, the telegraph, the ring and a few others. I think only one of them scored it for Ward although ALL of them were pro ward going into the fight.

That tells you something.
                      Again how many are qualified judges?

Comment

Working...
                      X