Collapse
No announcement yet.

73% of 60 boxing media people scored it for Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's clearly 2.7 people out of 10 who say ward won. How many of those 2.7 actually believe it isn't clear. Maybe closer to 1.5 to 2 out of 10

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      If you keep this up only Aquaman and Jacques Cousteau will be able to post in your thread.
      Freedom got me on ignore too. We never exchanged harsh words, so I was surprised to be on his ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Freedom got me on ignore too.

You think that's why you're able to post in this thread, because I have you on ignore?

Comment

• well god damn looking at the ppv buys at least no one saw the robbery except for the die hard fans lol.fuking ward I beat he gave half his purse to the judges for that gift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

You think that's why you're able to post in this thread, because I have you on ignore?
            So it's a strategy. When you create a certain thread you put certain people on ignore then when the thread topic gets stale you take them off ignore?

I never scored the fight live but off that viewing I gave it to Kovalev. I have trying to watch it over to an actual scoring but I cannot find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              So it's a strategy. When you create a certain thread you put certain people on ignore then when the thread topic gets stale you take them off ignore?

I never scored the fight live but off that viewing I gave it to Kovalev. I have trying to watch it over to an actual scoring but I cannot find it.
              Check our videos section.

Comment

Check our videos section.
                None of those links are working.

Comment

• Steelfistsmith's link worked for me.

Comment

• GGG gets caught with a few punches and they've "found chinks in his armor".

Andre Ward gets knocked flat on his face and he "shows perseverance".

Comment

GGG gets caught with a few punches [by a welterweight and massive underdog] and they've "found chinks in his armor".

Andre Ward gets knocked flat on his face [by a naturally larger, top 3 P4P fighter] and he "shows perseverance".
                      Corrected this post for you .

Comment

Working...
                      X