73% of 60 boxing media people scored it for Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
      I would respect him if he won without illegal tactics and help from the officials.

No one is perfect, but I cannot respect someone who can't win without cheating.
      Come on bruv don't do that, that's not right. Larry said "i enjoy his fights..people like different things" You added the rest.

I went back to the original post.

Comment

• In the East European media, virtually EVERYBODY scored the fight for Kovalev.

All the boxers too. Grigory Drozd, Vasyl Lomachenko, Gennady Golovkin, and Oleksander Gvozdyk all scored it for Kovalev.

Dwyer and Roy Jones scored it for Kovalev.

And Michael Buffer scored it for Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          In the East European media, virtually EVERYBODY scored the fight for Kovalev.

All the boxers too. Grigory Drozd, Vasyl Lomachenko, Gennady Golovkin, and Oleksander Gvozdyk all scored it for Kovalev.

dude who cares? the fight is over..Ward won a close fight and there will be a rematch...damn stop crying

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
            I would respect him if he won without illegal tactics and help from the officials.

No one is perfect, but I cannot respect someone who can't win without cheating.
            and stop being childish and making up **** i didnt write..it makes you look ****** when all someone has to do is click on the damn link

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
              Come on bruv don't do that, that's not right. Larry said "i enjoy his fights..people like different things" You added the rest.

I went back to the original post.
              Exactly, why even try to twist my posts when all you have to do is go to the original one.what happened to this damn forum??

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                dude who cares? the fight is over..Ward won a close fight and there will be a rematch...damn stop crying
                You're posting in my threads while having me on ignore the last I checked.

Comment

you literally just posted in my thread in the comment and suggestion section...and i put you on ignore because you had me on ignore yet was posting in my threads..dude seriously grow the **** up, you have me blocked on Twitter and never showed up in Vegas..you are a grown ass man, just be normal and stop all this damn fronting on this site..it is old and played out....Just talk boxing and stop getting mad when people do not agree with you...its ****ing childish

your posts in my thread here..so why say i have you on ignore??

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  And HanzGruber hates East European as much as Hitler did.

If people are banned for making racist comments about blacks, Herr Gruber should be banned for his racist comments about East Europeans.
                  Originally posted by Freedom.
                  Why are you so sensitive about any reference to apes?

I'M AN APE. I'd sooner be an ape than a rodent, monkey, reptile or insect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape
                  Last edited by Larry the boss; 11-28-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

hes put me on ignore too now, cause i called him out for being a snitch.

Comment

In the East European media, virtually EVERYBODY scored the fight for Kovalev.

If you keep this up only Aquaman and Jacques Cousteau will be able to post in your thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X