Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG VS Ward now. GGG invests to the body. won't let you off the ropes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG VS Ward now. GGG invests to the body. won't let you off the ropes.

GGG's punching power is just as heavy as Kovalev. Kovalev doesn't have any 1 punch KO's. GGG has several at a lower weight but his power will carry. Just like when he 1 punched Bute(never happened in his pro career)

The thing you saw clearly was that Kovalev's long arms were no good inside. GGG fights on the inside and has no problem putting his head on a chest and go to the body.

Kovalev threw 0 body shots last night. still won the fight imo but his ring cutting ability was awful. and it was too apparent that he only wanted to fight long range. there were times Ward was pinned on the ropes. He'd back up to reset. Would GGG do that? nope.

There's a reason Ward walked away from this fight 3 times.

I would like GGG -Canelo more ,it will be war.

Ward would make gay **** with GGG

Comment

Kovalev had Ward down early and still couldn't beat him. GGG is coming off Brook and (can't remember the name of the bum he fought in early 2016). When he fights someone remotely near top 10 P4P, then you can speculate. Until then, it's just noise.
      Andre Ward #1 P4P boxer in the world.

Comment

Golovkin is a scared coward.

Comment

has GGG killed a man in the ring before like Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            I would like GGG -Canelo more ,it will be war.

Ward would make gay **** with GGG

While this is true. but GGG will go to the body upclose. GGG has these clubbing short range punches that Kovalev doesn't seem to have.

[IMG]http://www.************.com/wp-content/uploads/ouma4545.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

GENNADY would end the fight in 3. IF KOVALEV beat him up badly, Gennady straight up murders him.

Comment

If golovkin was the same size as kovalev I would agree 100% but I feel like ward would be just to big to let golovkin bully him imo.... I would still pay to see it but

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                  has GGG killed a man in the ring before like Kovalev

a 5'4 manlet ray mancini killed a man before. does he hit as hard as GGG? George Groves beat a man into a coma. does that mean he hits as hard as Julian Jackson?

Mike Perez beat a man into a wheel chair. does that mean he hits as hard as George Foreman?

just LMAO

Kovalev couldn't KO a 50 yr old or a journeyman like Chilemba.
                  Last edited by HeadShots; 11-20-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I just see GGG eating this guy alive, nobody cuts the ring off like GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X