Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Douglas Fischer?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Anyone have him on twitter? He's just retweeting and liking anything pro-Kov and anti-Ward.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Not only that but did you see his scores? The bias is obvious. It was obvious he picked Kovalev.

We all know Doug is bias as hell. This has been a bad year for him. He was one of the loudest ones pushing Mayweather out of the door because he was ruining the sport, cherry picking, and being a businessman instead of a fighter. Since then he's had to justify Canelo dropping the WBC MW belt for business reasons. After years of saying Lara is to small for GGG and GGG will plow thru him so it wasn't necessary to fight him he then had to justify GGG fighting a welterweight. Kovalev beating Ward was supposed to finally get rid of one of the "demographic" favorite fighters. He had a lot invested in this fight. Take it easy on ole Dougie guys. He's had a rough year

Comment

Fair enough if anyone feels Kovalev shoulda gotten the nod. I can understand that. But a robbery it wasn't & if you think it was you're probably a knucklehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

We all know Doug is bias as hell. This has been a bad year for him. He was one of the loudest ones pushing Mayweather out of the door because he was ruining the sport, cherry picking, and being a businessman instead of a fighter. Since then he's had to justify Canelo dropping the WBC MW belt for business reasons. After years of saying Lara is to small for GGG and GGG will plow thru him so it wasn't necessary to fight him he then had to justify GGG fighting a welterweight. Kovalev beating Ward was supposed to finally get rid of one of the "demographic" favorite fighters. He had a lot invested in this fight. Take it easy on ole Dougie guys. He's had a rough year
          Been a frustrating year for Poor Doug:

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I used to read up on his **** a lot a few years back but ever since then it's been **** him.

Nice sig btw.

Comment

oh, right. I forgot about the "demographic" lol.

God forbid black americans root and support other black americans.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                causes hes a biased douche, like steve kim

117 for kov is worse than 114 for ward
                No it just means he didn't split the swing rounds.

This fight is a prime example of why boxing needs open scoring. Fans need a scoreboard.

Kovalev won

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Anyone have him on twitter? He's just retweeting and liking anything pro-Kov and anti-Ward.

I usually enjoy reading the mail bags. The one tomorrow should be interesting. He had it scored wider than I did, but I understand where's coming from. It was a BS decision.

Comment

Bruh Douglas Fischer is roasting Ward right now.

Dude is letting his hands go.

Comment

Dougie is one weird, sad dude.

He's kind like the Black Max Kellerman; while Max swings from black american fighters nuts, Dougie has a taste for the white boys. Both of them are fucking creeps.

Comment

Working...
                      X